Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - Secret Meeting

screams at the top of my lungs AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I THOUGHT MOM WAS A DECENT PERSON. WHO'S DECENT????

OMG so I basically been skipping around these chapters. And I started finally getting things. (Was checking if I really wanted to read this). So Gen, killed Reiji's dad. The plow = Bury his body. Gen is the town hero. Gen and his dad has probably done Reiji's mom at this point as her intimate contact was met with little to no response. Jeez I'm gonna have to read this chronologically at some point.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Curiouser and curiouser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Xh9Knxfbc&ab_channel=Neshi

Dex-chan lover
I like the poses/framing on page 16. it's very artsy, she looks like a spider and he looks like prey

Now for the official soundtrack of this mango:

Hoes mad, hoes mad, hoes mad, hoes mad

Now I'm confused, isn't the one responsible for reiji's dad being "kicked out of town" is gen's dad? That's why. Reiji's mom is fucking gen's dad in the first place right?? God I'm confused

Aggregator gang
lmao I always refer to this manga to my friends as "the one where no one has any redeemable qualities" and it continues to prove that right again and again haha

Jesus Christ, everyone is the antagonist in this manga. Even the protagonist is an antagonist to himself and to his friends/family.

Users who are viewing this thread