Boy's Abyss

Dex-chan lover
@Goldensun21
I don't even know where to start really.

Chapter 1-3 set up Rei's situation perfectly well what are you even about? Random bullshit? They all ties together into the story and make sense, what? You think Chako meeting with Rei and Negi is contrived? It's a small fucking town. Bad pacing? Give example instead of using the most vague, most generic "criticism". "Softcore hentai" yeah no shit? Its a SMUT manga, it says so in the tags. Fuckton of other manga use the same damn thing.

If you honestly can't even pick up the theme of this story, and instead bitching about "hurr durr this manga is depressed and horny durr" then i'm sorry, you are a brainlet.

Dex-chan lover
I'm normally not fond of drama manga, but this one keeps throwing me off and I can't get enough of it.

This manga is amazing. A tid bit— if you reached further in this manga, you will come to realize one of the craziest seeming girls is the one that wants the best for him. The way this manga deals with its characters and pacing of event is amazing, every chapter im glued to my screen waiting for more. The way the manga portrays the MC you can really see distraught on his face and actions.

Dex-chan lover
NO SHOT god damnit man, my guy reiji keeps missing the juice, oh well I have a feeling the sensei is gonna be doing a whole lot more than just "studying" ;P

Fed-Kun's army
AJMDnVg.png

This manga is a garbage fire of a manga and I love it. Its a masterpiece in making you feel like a piece of shit and the twists and turns and its so out of this world and not at the same time. It such a confusing story but everything makes sense. Read at your own discretion, you won't be able to put it down. 10/10

I don't even know why I torture myself reading this, I'm just gonna wait for the end and read what happens, so I'll not have the anxiety of not knowing what the fuck will happen

I can't believe how big this flaming trashpile has gotten over the course of its run. I love it.

what is it ab a boy whose emotions are strong and gets manipulated by women in the town he is in to fall in love with them ?

Users who are viewing this thread