Brainrot Girlfriend - Ch. 10.5 - Wrong "era"

Dex-chan lover
I can feel my brain rotting
AdobeStock_244803452.jpeg

Group Leader
Alright here's my best translation:

Girl: Whoa there tiger. I see you're making this spicy. Last time wasn't as hot, not going to lie...
Boy: Looking kinda cute today, aren't ya. I'm not gonna let you off the hook this time.
Girl: Baby Gronk! (Affectionate phrasing like honey). HOLD on! Don't take of my clothes yet. Don't you know that the new thing is to do the Hawk Tuah (lubricate dick with spit to get him going) first. Then you can goon on me after (not exactly like edging, but more like receiving pleasure from the process before the climax)!
Boy: HUH?! Did you just update your vocabulary?! (Because she said the above line with new lingo).

------
Original Comment:
Normally I tried to provide the translations, but this one confused me. Like I understand the brain rot terms individually but I don't see how it works in this chapter.

All I know is that he used older slang (like 2010) and she called him an NPC and updated her vocabulary.

Personal Theory: I think author grew up on brain rot from CoD MW days (2008-2014) based off of chapter 8 and how he makes the boy talk.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread