Brainrot Girlfriend - Ch. 5 - Brainrot at clinic

Dex-chan lover
This is lit ong no cap. Sigma to sigma, would accept a level 100 gyatt owner like her. Actually, level 1 gyatt owner is just as skibiddi for me. I need any gyatt owner to rizz up my heart fr...

Dex-chan lover
Doctor =:chad:
Btw, is bussin the same as f*cking?
"Bussin taco hitting the griddy"
"Fucking taco hitting the butthole"?

I don't have enough brainrot to understand half of the words I'm reading here.

"Bruh sussy kirby it tummy be all glitchy cirno funky dance"...
I know bruh, tummy, glitchy. No idea why kirby and funky dance are there. What's cirno? I'm lost.

i mean sure but that term is so overused. anything international with vietnam in it they go ahead and spam that quote. really repetive and makes it seem like vietnamese people are so bad and cant have any reputation outside of their countries (which is not the case). some form of blind pride turned into unconscious self-shaming 🤷‍♀️.
just made an account to tell you this: as a Vietnamese, I don't think we really care about that at all? national pride goes first, whatever else can come later (if at all). I think most people couldn't give fucks regarding opinions like yours, really. It's a miracle the other guy didn't go "đụ má mày" or whatever, lol.

Dex-chan lover
oh no shes gonna become a femcel grippy sock puppygirl

that is debateably worse than brainrot gf

Dex-chan lover
Here's a simple guide to remember

Japanese = right to left
Korean = top to bottom
Vietnamese = left to right

This comic is Vietnamese so it is left to right
Korean is top to bottom in the frame? That I did not know. What about frame order (for those that aren't one frame per page)?

Dex-chan lover
just made an account to tell you this: as a Vietnamese, I don't think we really care about that at all? national pride goes first, whatever else can come later (if at all). I think most people couldn't give fucks regarding opinions like yours, really. It's a miracle the other guy didn't go "đụ má mày" or whatever, lol.
as a vietnamese you can keep your opinion to yourself and dont force me into it or dont speak on behalf of a hundred million vietnamese people. so what if they dont give a fuck about my opinion? i feel annoyed about it and i speak out for myself, really couldnt care less about other people liking it or not.
i would be delighted if i get insults from this honestly, just goes to show how shallow some people can be and just resort to vulgarity.
i am not going to write an essay about how i disagree with your opinion and turn myself into a retard and i dont want to turn a manga comment section into an ideological battlefield so, please dont reply, and good day to you matey.

Dex-chan lover
Korean is top to bottom in the frame? That I did not know. What about frame order (for those that aren't one frame per page)?
Hmm I have only read Korean manwha in longstrip format so I don't know off the cuff. I mean Boichi the Dr. Stone mangaka is Korean but that's Shonen Jump so it's Japanese right to left. After some searching it appears the horizontal order is left to right for light novels in Korea, so if a Korean work isn't in longstrip format bet on left to right

Banned
Good lord, I hope to lord above there is no real life person who is actually a brainrot as this girl.

If there is, its probably from the Greatest nation on Earth.

Users who are viewing this thread