Brainrot Girlfriend - Ch. 5 - Brainrot at clinic

Dex-chan lover
I agree with the doctor
and for the rest of you that can understand her
please go there too

I can't tell if the author/translator really studied the brain rot generation, but if they did, I'm sorry you had to go through that! :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
as a vietnamese you can keep your opinion to yourself and dont force me into it or dont speak on behalf of a hundred million vietnamese people. so what if they dont give a fuck about my opinion? i feel annoyed about it and i speak out for myself, really couldnt care less about other people liking it or not.
i would be delighted if i get insults from this honestly, just goes to show how shallow some people can be and just resort to vulgarity.
i am not going to write an essay about how i disagree with your opinion and turn myself into a retard and i dont want to turn a manga comment section into an ideological battlefield so, please dont reply, and good day to you matey.
It's a goddamn meme quote in a thread about a fucking women with brainrot. Don't be a killjoy serious asshole and just let it slide, every nation's internet have some form of copypasta that they constantly spammed online.

Dex-chan lover
This would literally realistically classify as a psychotic episode. She'd be tested for drugs, and after that scanned for brain damage or other conditions that would cause mental impairment.

Doctor =:chad:
Btw, is bussin the same as f*cking?
"Bussin taco hitting the griddy"
"Fucking taco hitting the butthole"?

I don't have enough brainrot to understand half of the words I'm reading here.
Bussin = great, good, awesome. Basically slang for "nice". In this case it means tasty, as in tasty taco.

Griddy = a type of dance involving shaking/swaying your arms originally from Fortnite, but also became slang for "shaking" in general. In this case, for the bussin taco to hit the griddy is for the taco to destroy her digestive system.

You got it wrong, but that's actually good because that means you dont have brainrot. Yet.

Double-page supporter
as a vietnamese you can keep your opinion to yourself and dont force me into it or dont speak on behalf of a hundred million vietnamese people. so what if they dont give a fuck about my opinion? i feel annoyed about it and i speak out for myself, really couldnt care less about other people liking it or not.
i would be delighted if i get insults from this honestly, just goes to show how shallow some people can be and just resort to vulgarity.
i am not going to write an essay about how i disagree with your opinion and turn myself into a retard and i dont want to turn a manga comment section into an ideological battlefield so, please dont reply, and good day to you matey.
just think as it was some kind of copypasta/brainrot stuffs, every country have at least one of those. You ignore it and dont let it get into you, stay positive brother

Supporter
Okay so there's been a lot of arguing back and forth about this, but can anyone explain what it is? Google did not help me since it just returned a bunch of Vietnamese stuff which I can't understand.
It's basically the "America fuck yeah!!" But for Vietnam. Literal translation is something like "so proud Vi(et) en"

Users who are viewing this thread