Brainrot Girlfriend - Ch. 7 - Brainrot interview

Dex-chan lover
f7f38cac8a5bc99e61e0a2000c7181fdd616b55a5a73ef4a3503a391132fb920_1.jpg

Baby, you got somethin' in your nose
Sniffin' that K, did you feel the hole?
Hope you find peace for yourself
New boyfriend ain't gon' fill the void

Dex-chan lover
The joke is so far over my head it landed in Namek.

Can someone explain what happened?

She's being interviewed -> The interviewer asked what language -> Replied in Brain rot -> Now our MC is in the jungle?

Dex-chan lover
That’s the thing with brainrot: it is always evolving.

Before it was the Hamster Dance, Narwhals, and Numa Numa. Yesterday it was Big Chungus, Crash Whoa, and Ugandan Knuckles. Today, it is Pomni, Boykisser, and Gegagedigedagedago. Imagine what it will be tomorrow.

It was actually misspelled as Hampster Dance. I remember when it was new.

Supporter
"english or spanish" -- Reference to a video where a guy asked this question to random people, and then depending on their answer followed up with "if you move, you're gay" in the respective language. Later on that video turned into a meme where you just say "english or spanish" and the second part is implied.

Words used in the brainrot part:

Baby Gronk -- a child american footbal player popular on tiktok
Andrew Tate -- popular internet figure, known for his extreme beliefs
munting -- a kind of necrophilic act, google it if you're brave enough
goon cave -- room specifically designated for masturbation
Colleen Ballinger -- conent creator that had some controversy not too long ago
smurf -- an experienced player in an online game that joins lobbies full of new players for the purpose of getting an easy win
shmlawg -- someone you caught in a devious act
Carti -- Playboi Carti, a rapper

So it could be interperted as: "Baby Gronk and Andrew Tate are munting Colleen Ballinger in a room, and Playboi Carti caught them in the act."
Yes, it doesn't make sense to me either in the context of this chapter. And I thought I'm "hip with the kids" and still know Gen Z slang... :c

But the idea is basically that she got told "english or spanish" in brainrot lingo and froze up for eternity, not wanting to be labeled gay(kudos to GranEschaton here).
I asked but I was not expecting a real answer
you are our pogchap :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
The joke is so far over my head it landed in Namek.

Can someone explain what happened?

She's being interviewed -> The interviewer asked what language -> Replied in Brain rot -> Now our MC is in the jungle?
Her thing is brainrot. The interviewer said oh I can do that too. The interviewers brainrot confused her. She was confused for so long a forest grew around her.
I’d say his brainrot was more nuanced.

So who is the enlighten one with the decoder to translate that thing :boomer:
uhh I am prety sure the thing they said was "the first one to move is gay" at least its like a thing to ask "English or Spanish?" (its actually English and any other language but the most common is spanish), then the asked person is supposed to answer with either english or spanish and then the person that asked the question says "the first one to move is gay" in that language. Everyone that hears this is then supposed to stop moving and the first person that moves is gay. thats how the trend goes at least

Edit: Wait after thinking it through... did you even need an explanation? or did I just answer a question that was never asked?

Dex-chan lover
That’s the thing with brainrot: it is always evolving.

Before it was the Hamster Dance, Narwhals, and Numa Numa. Yesterday it was Big Chungus, Crash Whoa, and Ugandan Knuckles. Today, it is Pomni, Boykisser, and Gegagedigedagedago. Imagine what it will be tomorrow.

brain-rot is gods second tower of babel
it will continue to iterate until disparate tribes dedicated to individual forms of brain-rot organize and fight due to lacking a means to communicate

Users who are viewing this thread