Bride of Elysion - Ch. 1

Umm, the artstyle is beautiful
but I hope it won't be some bad harem novel where the FL get pushed around by handsome men, and she can't even defend herself ...

Omg those electric blue eyes 😍😍😍 i would choose him tbh cuz of the eyes

BUT WAIT WTF KINDA SETTING 😂😂😂 I CANT .... omg it’s a real harem too... I’m not sure how I feel about a real polyandry relationship .....

ALSO DOES SHE NOT QUESTION OR GET CONFUSED AF AS TO WHAT IS HAPPENING SUDDENLY AUCTIONED AND THEN SPENDING THE NIGHT WITH THE DUDE... unless it be customary lessons about this happening or whatever idk

So in a world full of men the abduct women from other worlds.... Not only that but they bring them all to selection stages from hanging cages, and then pick them out based on looks with creepy faces dressed in masks? with probably no say from a scared and confused girl?? And proceed to have sex after while saying "its tradition here to sleep with you as mutual exchange BEFORE the wedding."

That is sus af and the fact that she just layed down and chose one of those weirdo's is aggravating.

This is a world driven and policed with political correctness. This world is not that. I'm confused, weirded out, kinda annoyed, and still gonna read cause there is a severe lack of well drawn smut for girls. Hoping this doesn't disappoint. Though the MC already seems like she's gonna be a blank missionary girl who exists for guys to do stuff to.

so women are abducted and forced to be with men and are sexually assaulted....

just who tf thought of this up???

I mean I'll read it but I don't like how women are summoned and f*cked the same day :/

Aggregator gang
This would be terrifying and she just accepted it but maybe she's just in shock. I feel like she's a blank slate doormat. Sidenote, I like blue eyes

Users who are viewing this thread