Bride of Elysion - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
So, women are summoned into a new world without their consent as baby-making machines, and probably the story makes it "kinda better" because she could have as much as men as she wants and they're handsome? What the fuck :D
I mean, I'm still probably gonna read this till then. But sorta iffy.
Either way, thank you so much for the translation!! ^^

And I thought I would be the only one to send a comment with the word "WTF", I was wrong hahahaha

Is the reader is supposed to justify human sex trafficking because the traffickers are pretty?

how tf they already wanting and fighting over her??? The only thing she did was just appear there, literally. All she did was stood there...

UUHHHH so she was suddenly kidnapped from her world, practically auctioned, getting fought over, and then she just agreed to choose whoever to be a baby-making machine for without even understanding the situation? are you fucking kidding me wtf is this

Group Leader
I understand how the harem is reversed, but how can the heroine be so stupid? She is seriously going to go into this and have nothing to do with it, and she is not even going to try to escape? 😨 I don't like it. I'm going to read a few more chapters, but if the MC's attitude or thinking doesn't change, I think I'm going to dropped this. 🤬

Group Leader
I understand how the harem is reversed, but how can the heroine be so stupid? She is seriously going to go into this and have nothing to do with it, and she is not even going to try to escape? 😨 I don't like it. I'm going to read a few more chapters, but if the MC's attitude or thinking doesn't change, I think I'm going to dropped this. 🤬

what in the ever loving hell did i just read

the art is so nice it's such a shame the author is bonkers

Uhmmmm.... What?

With a premise as ridiculous as this I'm surprised it's supposed to be taken seriously.

Surely there are better ways to set up a reverse harem that doesn't involve interplanetary mail order brides, forced prostitution and an MC with little to no capability for rational thought?

At least the other women were scared/wary.

Aggregator gang
I'm high as fuck and even I can tell this is the most bullshit manwha I've ever seen omfg???????

Wait... Hold on.
They said that the guys are born from stars, right? Then why do they even need women? I mean, humanity there is continuing without the need for women, so why call them from a different planet altogether? If it is pleasure is what you want, go yaoi. I mean, why torture those girls? At this point, its f**king forced prostitution.

Oh, and why do they even know about women?

Fed-Kun's army
What the heck its like slavery and prostitution... and honestly if it was a land of all males it would make more sense for them to be homosexual instead of kidnapping females from elsewhere lol.
MC has no brain cells whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread