Bride of Elysion - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
“our bel”
AHAHAH SUCH A STERN LOOKING ZADDY BUT SO DOTING 😂😩💗💥

Fed-Kun's army
Usually I hate the person who humiliates the MC but I loved that part. She is a bitch who has 0 common sense. She felt like coming here and yelling at the guy for fighting with the black haired guy ? Seriously ? They both fought and it wasn't a sneak attack or anything. Also, she was the one who accepted this guy last time so why is she acting like he is stalking her ? Bitch, get over yourself.

EDIT: I just saw the raws for chapter 13 and I'm out
she yells at the guy then he follows her and they fuck. She snuck out from that blackhead's bed to tell this guy to back off but ended up having sex with him so she literally jumped from one bed to the other. Basically, this story was written by a horny teenager, I swear. Everything is solved by fucking. Hey I came here to tell you to stay away but nah let's fuck just because

She pretty wack in the head and shoulda known the dude is his father. I mean come on, the wrinkles 😐.

I'm going to guess that this visit will not achieve her original goal and will probably piss off the other guy more, but I expect nothing less from her. Also, I finally see this dude's appeal when he's in a normal clothing 😂😂😂 Thank you for the new chapter ♥️

I must say the father's opinion about her is not wrong except his assumption about his son situation with her. She must learn something from princess in "I fell into reverse harem game"

Why is she shocked that it's his father?? Maybe because he looks young to her? But not to me lol

@Akera93
lmao the spoiler XD

@Akera93 lmaooo when I read that she's going to his house
i already predicted that they'd fuck lol. I don't think we can expect anything from Yoo inah at this point.

"You can't give in"

Sis you already gave in to his dick in the previous chapter. Don't fool yourself.

Lmao! This girl makes it really hard to root for her.

Calling the butler rude when she turned up unannounced at an unholy hour, dressed as a layabout...

I've needed someone to check her idiocy for some time! Thank goodness for Asbel's dad, I was wondering if she'd just keep pushing the limit.

Man it's my first time commenting on this website and it had to be this story lmao.
I can't take it anymore, she's too dumb, I've read my fair share of PWP but this is like p0rn, but with the author is attempting to squeeze out plot even though theres absolutely nth to squeeze. Bruh wtf.

Users who are viewing this thread