Bride of Elysion

The MC is so devoid of emotions and morals that it's almost laughable. It's like watching a car crash, I can't look away. I just hope that it doesn't get anymore weirder than it already is.

Lol im still gonna read this. Love me a reverse harem. Imagine being able to just walk around in lingerie and no one catcalls you. I wish there were more scenes of naked men 😩

Dex-chan lover
This premises sounds dumb, how do they sustain an entire society off one woman 😂 that sounds like a nightmare

@JWChibi I'm still trying to figure out where all the slave kids come from, if they only have otherworldly women.... one would think they would cherish their kids? Not sell them into slavery xD

Bruh are you seriously gonna use “homo” as an insult when you’re wearing a crop top 😂😂😂

Also lol at that neon red drink. Is that supposed to be wine? It looks like kool-aid in a wine glass

The plot and characters development up till now are still pretty much non existent. But still, I welcome very much with warm hands reverse harem/polyandry titles with them being quite rare. Thanks for the translations!

what the fuck is with series like this and slaves like???????? if the mc isnt going to seek to end it and if you arent going to make a useful statement about it dont fucking put it in. and hey maybe if youre going to put it in do some fucking research on the history of slavery (which by the way has NOT ended and is still happening all over the world both legally and illegally) so you dont come off as a disrespectful piece of shit. god. and her goddamn reaction was so fucking weird and indifferent like. she should be shocked and disgusted not passive and accepting. jesus christ im sick of shit like this

What a premise lol. Reading that summary and then looking at the cover my first reaction was legit "Is that a titty window on that guy?" It was.

Does she... have no desire to return to her world? Why is she so ready to let go of her home???

its like she dosent even have a free will of her own...she is always told what to do and what not to and she doesn't even question it! she don't even care that some random dude just took her to his home and keeping her there, like gurl where is your common sense??

I dont see any hope for this, the plot is so forced. at first i'd try to find something that would make me feels less horrible, upon reading the fifth chapter, the background story, the girl and the character are just the kinds i loath the most. Frankly speaking the character building is trash.

This manhwa feels... wrong on so many levels! What's going on? I readily read this without thinking since it's isekai, but...?

There's a plethora of valid criticism for this manhwa already, so I'm not really going to comment the obvious.

But you know what feeling this story gave me? A sort of Coraline (Yes yes, how dare I compare a masterpiece to this.) The darker aspect of Coraline, where she lives in an alternate dimension full of things she wants. Oh, but bah. I highly doubt this manhwa will take that route. Judging by how sloppy the beginning chapters started, you know.

Oh yeah. I'll be saving this manhwa for the curiousity. What a hell of a trashy ride this is going to be. Wear protection, guys.

What is this I’m so confused the plot is forced there really is hardly any explanation of what’s happening and why is the MC so soft like be mad your walking around in underwear and why are the kids dressing her I don’t think there’s hope for this one I might read a few more chapters to see if it gets better but I don’t have much hope

Users who are viewing this thread