Bride of Elysion

I honestly would like to continue to see where this is going. They keep hinting at the girls feeling like thay belong there or have from originated there. Which means everyone complaining about why she feels no emotions about being them practically abducted is kinda hmm... silly I guess. Honestly it's just a story and I'm rolling with it, shoot drop me in a Harry Potter like setting that includes me in a female reverse harem; especially with that black haired hottie, and I just may forget about earth too. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Call me a simp I dont care, hocas suck on my pocus troll. I said what I said.😉

I keep feeling this story makes absolutely no sense, and I have no idea why I keep reading it.

Group Leader
the female lead sucks ass but i like reverse harem soooo 👁️👄👁️

Group Leader
Its 6.82, how low can it go?

@iiyumin

Yeah it sound good but It'll start to suck when you have to shit in a chamber pot 66 other people shit in with the risk of a snake popping up. And then very cut is dangerous and wow look the black plauge is around the corner and you cant watch the new epsiode of the mandalorian and wtf are human rights and why are those pedo men taking those boys as slaves and ugh the food sucks wair is that feeces in my food since no one washes there hands oh holy fuck this local lord Is such an asshole Donald trump is beggining to sound very appealing right now oh shit i died in childbirth at the age of 35.

But at least I fucked 6 men at once and loosed my hole and got aids

I am so distracted by this mans titty window, crop top, vest situation that I cant even pay attention to the plot problems

Don't know what people expect just based on the summary, you know you're in for a guilty pleasure, not to be taken seriously. It's great for what it is. Could be a bit better/clearer in some parts but I don't want some mopey, deep in the lore, political intrigue type of story in a reverse harem smut isekai.

Ya'll shitting on this stuff when guys are over there getting off on trash worse than this. Just let people enjoy what they want. The one star reviews are just a bunch of prudes who have nothing better to do than to ruin other people's enjoyment and deter translators.

Thank you for your work!

So, is this the author's dream world? Dream life? Where women are worshipped, can do whatever the hell they want. Have great sex w/ handsome men, drown yourself in your hobbies, not work. Hahahaha I just find this manhwa so funny at how ridiculous everything is 🤣

As I thought I really can’t stand reverse harem... I mean shouldn’t she at least talk about it with estian and let him know before hopping on the next available dick lmao the pacing is just :/

@angelfan

Thank you, the stuff men read and promote is absolute garbage most times and the story lines makes zero sense. Most if their content is a guy who thinks with his lower extremities and they have the nerve to create dumb phrases and reasons as yo why its logical. There was seriously a comment that said "a key that unlocks all locks is a master key while a lock that unlocks for all keys is a broken a faulty lock."

The story isnt that hard to follow it's just a lot of foreshadowing that is honestly simple and kind of blatantly placed. I genuinely am enjoying this v.v) The art is beautiful, the characters are developing at a quick pace, and honestly it's a good female fap v.v) *shrugs in content* Thank you for updating this!

basically,expect this smut is just pure smut.Art is 9/10.But theres no plot,female lead is pure dogshit.But if you want to see sex,there this is a good manhwa for you

In my opinion, if you are gonna do smut, go all the way with the art. Don't half ass it.

huh.....

I'm not too fond of the guy's clothes tbh.... it's too distracting..... wth is there a cutout in the middle???

The story isn't .... it's basically plotless.

Users who are viewing this thread