Bride of Elysion

Written worse than Flower of Francia lol
I love a good harem, but this ain't it

The guys are cute, so it's worth reading for that, but the story is a trainwreck and the mc finds a way to be both bland and scummy. How does she do it!? lol

Gorgeous art! I especially love the character design of the guy with blue eyes and silver hair. But I wish that the plot actually made sense because so far it’s not enjoyable. All the logical flaws make this series very boring.

So far, MC and Evian's relationship is more of a "indebt" status? MC just feels guilty and shit over him, platonic love?

Don’t read this expecting anything more than a comedy 🤣 the chapter comment sections are a fkn riot

Group Leader
I personally love reverse harems but for God's sake, what is this story supposed to be?!

Group Leader
@Shamare14 RIGHT? I AGREE. it's really jumping all over the place...im so confused. they had started out where it seemed like they were setting the stage and it was going to get good, but now they're just throwing random facts all over the place. it kinda seems like the author is building the world as they write, rather than having actually come up with everything and decided how to work it within the story? idk...something is off...it's a bit strange lol. the concept is interesting, but it's not being executed as well as it could be, in my opinion lol.

ok first of all, the protagonist lands in a foreign place. she knew it's not korea.
then, two men started fighting over her. like she's a piece of toy.
then, even tho she's confused af, she let one of them fuck her?
do we not care about the plot at all?? why is she not kicking and screaming for her life or running away??

Someone recommend me a great read on reverse harems manhwas pleeeease (e.g. It Looks Like I've Fallen into the World of a Reverse Harem Game)

"Child slaves are the norm! Women are objectified but it's ok because you get to fuck around!"

Seems like she left all her critical thinking skills behind. Girl has the personality of a blank piece of paper.

Personality of the:
- female lead is that of a potato
- male lead 1 (?) is that of a slightly salty potato
- male lead 2 (?) is that of a stalker doormat

Heck, I expected some ssssssmoke for the smutty scenes, but it's so PG13 I can't even. How is this smut? I've read regular romance that had more smut than this...

I save you some time...

Fmc is indecisive af so its becomes annoying really quickly
Smut is bad
Story is garabge

In short if you came to jerk off, find something else,
if you came for a good story find something else,
If you came for an overall enjoyable time
Find something else

uuuuuuuuuuugh,,,, i got like 6 chapters in before it got unbearable.

save yourself some time, it doesn't get better.
sure the art is nice but the story and fl are painful. it isn't well written.
the fl refuses to marry a new man bc she just met him. but she literally does that in the previous chapters??¿¿
she cries over paint. its meant to be some kind gesture or whatever but there was no prior mention of painting or art whatsoever.

i usually read for FLs but there's nothing to her. she's a blank slate who is so painfully passive that it's boring. i don't mind "so good it's bad" stories,,,, but this is just uninteresting. do yourself a favour and find something better to read.

Now that I'm not taking this story seriously, I'm finding it hella funny how absurd the plot is.

I'm just imagining that the author is a satire expert that magnifies white lotus FMCs ridiculous actions through yoo inah.

lmaoo this is the first time i've ever felt this way but I'm glad they're dropping this... story is pretty trash and weird. but thank you for scanlating so far!

Users who are viewing this thread