Brigaded by user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Solution
Good God. Not even day 3 and people have managed to ruin a fun feature. Staff will be investigating this and decide if bonks are warranted for this frankly childish behavior.
Dex-chan lover
I mean you commented literally 50 times a day, why shouldn't I be allowed to react how I choose on those said 50 posts lmao? Not sure "brigading" means whatever you think it does.
On platforms like Reddit a single person cannot just go through every post by a user and mass upvote/downvote them, especially if they post a lot. That's really not conducive to a forum.

On platforms like Reddit a single person cannot just go through every post by a user and mass upvote/downvote them, especially if they post a lot. That's really not conducive to a forum.
What does reddit have to do with mangadex? If you make 40 comments per day it's ludicrous to be not expect people to be able to react.

Why do you even care about reaction score? It doesn't affect you in the slightest.

Dex-chan lover
What does reddit have to do with mangadex? If you make 40 comments per day it's ludicrous to be not expect people to be able to react.

Why do you even care about reaction score? It doesn't affect you in the slightest.
I expect a single user to not be able to make massive changes to my (or anyone's) score. If I wanted to I could make a brand new account and react to all of your posts and give you a negative score. Plus a higher score shows more trust in the community and newcomers do care a little when listening for advice so it's hurting my reputation

I expect a single user to not be able to make massive changes to my (or anyone's) score. If I wanted to I could make a brand new account and react to all of your posts and give you a negative score. Plus a higher score shows more trust in the community and newcomers do care a little when listening for advice so it's hurting my reputation
Reaction score implies nothing of the sort, nor did any of the admins make any announcements towards that end. It's just a plain score with no inference other than what you're giving it. You don't speak for what it implies, for me or any other user on this site.

This.
Is.
Not.

Reddit.

Dex-chan lover
Reaction score implies nothing of the sort, nor did any of the admins make any announcements towards that end. It's just a plain score with no inference other than what you're giving it. You don't speak for what it implies, for me or any other user on this site.

This.
Is.
Not.

Reddit.
Reaction score is meaningless when a single user can manipulate another person's reaction score in a short timeframe.

Reaction score is meaningless
Yes. It is.

Nonetheless you don't decide what it means, or if it's meaningless, which is what it is for me and many other users who don't care about a number. The substance of your comments matter, no "score" can make a fact wrong or opinion right.
"Karmawhoring" as it's known on reddit, which is where you got "brigading" from, is as meaningless as the opposite, it doesn't make your posts magically good cause it says 100 as opposed to -1.

I mean you commented literally 50 times a day, why shouldn't I be allowed to react how I choose on those said 50 posts lmao? Not sure "brigading" means whatever you think it does.

You're posting intentionally antagonistic, low-quality posts like here, here and here.

For anyone watching, OP loaded up a burner account with no history or score, made it private and started doing the same thing my year plus old comments, not my 50 comments a day of variable meaning (or lack thereof). Pretty easy to tell because he's alternating logging on and off to comment back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread