Bring the Love - Ch. 21

It’s been implied that Roxant doesn’t show emotions because of his burn scars. It probably hurt when he tries to smile. But I also think there’s more to why he is so stoic...all this mystery is killing me!!
Matcha, I hope you enjoy translating this great comic as I do reading it ❤️ thank you thank you thank you!!!

ROXANT MY BOY U BETTER GET UR GAME ON

But omg the last panel with him all wet from the rain im - 😔👉🏼👈🏼

Thank you so much for the chapter!! 💖

I feel Brilliands so much, to have a brother this dense must be utterly frustrating for a romantic like him

Thank you for the translations! 🥰
I'm really surprised this story doesn't get more attention. 😯
Such a nice flow and It has a coherent character development. Thank you for picking this up.

Thank you so much! I loved this manhwa. Currently, the raws have stopped. Do you know if the season is ending?

Dammit. This story makes me really emotional. I'm crying for all the feelings xDDD

Thank you for the update, Manguito~

Thank you for your translation this amazing story
I love it ❤️😍 my favourite one ❤️
Please keep going 🌹🌹🌹❤❤
حببيييييييييييت ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Looking forward to when Helena will know Leah is gonna marry Roxant ~~ I can't wait for her reaction 😂😂

This is crazy, with every chapter, I want to know even more... I love this story and all the characters (which is pretty rare).
Cannot wait for next chapter.
Matchamango, you brought a whole new Roxantverse to us!!!

Yasss Roxant go and tell her what u sincerely feel like!! Tysm for translating

Dang you tell him Brilland! Thank you so much for the chapter (and to Yeon!) you have no idea how much I look forward to your releases! I really hope more people come to love this series! Take care and thanks once again! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread