Bring the Love - Ch. 21

If Roxant was THAT child (which makes perfect sense), why he was wearing skirts every time he went out? 😂
Also, if the "greedy" part was his, why he said "what an idiot"? He called himself an idiot? Or was it for Leah? I don't know.

Brilliand is a rockstar of this epizode though!!

What a cliffhanger! I made an account on mangadex just for BTL. Thank you for such great translations!!

I’m like really rooting for these two. You can do it, roxant! Let yourself fall in love!! Leah, please hold on!!

Thank you for the translations!!! Yes, I agree they both deserve the whole universe , nothing better than watching these two 😊❤️

I think it's safe to tell that he's calling himself an idiot, but the greedy part. Well, I think is him again, seeing her and wanting that she likes him back.

Or, perhaps! He thinks he's greedy because he proposed and wouldn't be fine with her marring another person that she doesn't love? I don't know... I just know you're not greedy, Roxy <3

Double-page supporter
@Akitaken

I think when Roxant is saying “What an idiot,” he’s berating himself for having such expectations of returned feelings and for getting disheartened in the first place. No doubt the permanent scarring and the loss of his first born right to the title has done quite a bit of damage to his self esteem. I wouldn’t be surprised if he feels like he doesn’t deserve Leah’s affection and doesn’t expect it from anyone, most of all “the most beautiful woman” in the kingdom.

As for skirts... heaven knows what that is about. I have no idea what sort of crazy torture/playing was going on there for that to be the result. 🤣🤣

AHHH CLIFFHANGER!!! WHY DID THE AUTHOR DO DIS???? I love this story so much. Thank you for translating it (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

@R3nAknyght

Yeah, this make sense, the skirts still don't 😂 But maybe he lost a bet, or he dressed up like that because it belonged to his deceased mom? And I guess he stopped showing at the lake after the incident... 🙃

Double-page supporter
@Akitaken

That is a way better reason, than I could ever come up with. 😂😂 I'll just head cannon that till we get the actual answer.

@R3nAknyght

There is always a chance, he is just a pervert, as Leah pointed out during their adulthood encounter 🤣

Or Helena did some black magic because she prefers blond types!

I hope we will get the explanation!

This webtoon is one of the best ones right now. These two idiots are so lovable and Brilland is just us readers in general hahaha
Thank you for translating this. I'm looking forward to more of their story 😄

Users who are viewing this thread