Bring the Love - Ch. 41 - Season 2 Premiere

@Anra7777 wow that sounds interesting! Do you have a link by any chance?
I'm not from Europe so I don't know anything about that.
I tried looking up that superstition but I couldn't find any info about it.

If the Kroemer Dad was so sick that a pre-puberty Roxy had to take on Family Head duties, one wonders how that Dad managed to father Hound way Out West. Actually, for that matter, who the heck was leading the Kroemers while Dad was sick, Mom was dead, Roxy was bedridden, and Brill had to be less than 10? Max isn't a Kroemer. Is Hound actually the oldest? Noah had to meet him somewhere nearby to chase him down and presumably he's older than her if he had a command that she would eventually join...

Nevermind, in the first few chapters it specifically indicates Hound is the youngest. Dad's pretty impressive then...

Thank you so much for the multiple updates!! I know they're still closed atm but just having that countdown is a game changer! I like knowing when the next chapter is gonna be released

Yaaaaas! an update
Finally we got to see Roxy's past
I've got these questions about why he was dressed as a girl my conclusion was he missed his mother that's. That was part of it.

I'm really happy to be able to read this again. 💗

Yayyy thanks for continuing it!

Pls get some rest too, you must've worked hard to scanlate those chapters.

Cool, thanks for the chapter! Was quite refreshing to see it from his perspective and get some character development lol.

THAT WAS SO SAD WHEN HE SAID HE'LL WEAR THE DRESSES IF HIS MOTHER WOULD JUST COME BACK. 😭

BACKSTORY AND ROXY POV 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Really tho..Roxy’s opinion and view of Leah is so 🥺

What a strong opener for season 2 🖤🖤

YES, finally we are back! This very much just made my morning.
I hope you are well rested and recharged after your break, matchamango! :D

weeee and we’re back!!! Excited for when the updates become avail. And f u acid nanny, the cause of their separation and his pain

Users who are viewing this thread