Bring the Love - Ch. 64

Double-page supporter
...... why does the brother look like a little boy who put on a fake beard to look "manly" and impressive? 🤣 those gorgeous eyes aint foolin no one, especially not leah

thank you for the update!!!! onto the next arc: Bring Brother Home and beat the tar out of him for running away!!

@WisteriaKitsune horses are built to stand on all four legs, even when they sleep they will just do it standing or down on their legs laying down with their head forward. It’s pretty uncommon for them to spend much time fully laid out on their side with the legs extended straight out because it’s physiologically unhealthy for them due to how the body is structured. So when they do much more than a light fracture their weight has to be supported on 3 legs, which is too much, which makes them suffer more. Even if you throw insane amounts of money it almost never works out, like in the case of the thoroughbred stallion Barbaro who broke a leg and the owners spent over a million dollars in all sorts of support systems to keep him upright. Still put him down in the end. Honestly I can suspend reality for a lot of things in manga but this is pushing it 😭

Really? Anmut survived THAT FALL?! I thought the couple was extraordinary to survive, but Anmut too? Wow! I’m amused and shocked 😯

I'm going to beat this little boy's ass. Leah and Rox almost died trying to find him and he dares show up now with that stupid beard.

Finally my fluff is back! They were soooo sweet and the end of the chapter so funny🤣
And Anmut seems to be a superhorse too!
I am just sooo happy after reading this!!!😍

Thanks so much Matcha!

Group Leader
Thank you SO MUCH for the update!!! omg I was looking forward to this sooooooo much!!! QvQ

Anmut lives!!!!!

They usually put down horses that break their legs in reality though. Glad for happy ending!!!

Users who are viewing this thread