Bring the Love

ive got a feeling lucas' father is encouraging lucas to marry leah so that their family gets all the power (bc lucas' sister mentioned that the father doesnt like leah). lucas' feelings seem genuine tho - but no is NO!

Lucas reminds me of my friend who just wont take a hint no matter how many times I say I don’t like him that way...

Double-page supporter
Dear translator: Thanks for your hard work. I love your footnote.

I wish I could rate this one 20*. It was nice funny and so refreshing to read. If anyone have a recommend for the similar kind, please let me know. Thank you.

About the footnote of chapter 24:
No, I don't feel sorry for the guy. Sounds like she's been repeatedly rejecting him and he just keeps pushing.

F-R-I-E-N-D-S
That's how you fucking spell "friends"
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
Get that shit inside your head
No, no, yeah, uh, ah
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
We're just friends

So don't go look at me with that look in your eye
You really ain't going nowhere without a fight
You can't be reasoned with, I'm done being polite
I've told you one, two, three, four, five, six thousand times

Ok, sorry, but wtf is this entire plotline with Poland and Prussia? Why the heck would ‚Germans’ not know Prussian and need to study how to read it? And wasn’t Poland literally the only region untouched by the Black Death in Europe? Why the heck would they be in danger on the Polish borders?
I’m so confused by this pseudo historic setting. There’s so many ‚wtf’ things, why not just put them in a fantasy setting?

Meh, it makes sense they don't all know since it's just 1 of the neighbouring countries. And large parts of Poland remained untouched, but that doesn't mean an enemy soldier's not at risk if there's an outbreak near the border where you're currently having a military conflict.

We stan a decisive fem Mc!
She shut him down real quick and I love it
I hate when a Mc drags along second ml/interests.
That part when Roxie’s eyes softened was 😍
Author really is trying with historical setting
But like spongebob said use your IMAGINATION 🌈

I wish it would caught up with the raw bcs im so curiousssss huhuhuhuhu thank you so much for your hardwork💕💕

Wow...I legit got annoyed at Lucas. He has to learn that “no” means NO. Yeesh. I was glad that Leah was honest and upfront with him, no mixed messages. Originally felt a little bad for Lucas but not anymore. Hmph!

Thanks for your hard work, Matcha!

Double-page supporter
I appreciate your hard work and the quality of your scans. Thank you

Lucas, you're cute but you need to grow the f*ck up. A lady means no when she says 'no' for 20+ years to your face.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah Lucas, I'm sure Leah will love you instantly when she finds out you disregarded her stance on being with you and pleaded her fiance to call off their engagement. That can't possibly backfire in anyway possible...

Users who are viewing this thread