Bring the Love

Us: *hysteric bcs potential dragging out of overused cliched*

Matcha: calm down, relaxation, chill out, stop scrEAM-

Thanks for the update! Your note is hilarious.

They are both so damn cute! I know i have a creepy motherly smile on my face the whole time I’m reading this. Awww my babies being all sweet.

Thank you for the update 😄 glad to know that there will be no over dramatic misunderstanding lol
I can't wait for the brother's appearance

Roxant looks cute cuz Leah is just too manly...lol
I loveee them so much!!!
Thanks for translating, matchamango...
And as usual, we read your notes.. message received! *Drinkingchamomile

Omg! Thank you so much for the release. I have been falling in love with BTL and waiting for months for the updates. :)

Matcha mango is the true otp. (Though tbh never had matcha and mango together. Sounds delicious though.)
Anyways... MatchaMango 大好き!作ってくれたありがとうwww

I've read it until chapter 21, I will continue it later after I'm done with my comment. And I will say.. I'm surprised to see the story was quiet enjoyable. Their characters has their own charm despite the arts that maybe a little awful, but honestly I don't feel the arts is that awful, it's likeable to me. You'll get used to it and maybe you'll start liking the art (like me). All of the character have their cute side! I really love the characters! I really recommend this to you if you want a story that doesn't have any annoying characters (for now). And I would tell you again, the art is NOT that awful! It's has their own unique style. Somehow I feel like reading an old manga style, y'know.

Okay, I'm done. And wow I didn't expect I would fall in love that HARD to this comic!! It's just both the female lead and male lead are so adorable!!!! Actually, not just them. All the character are so d*mn cute! Even the villains aren't that annoying! XD
I really recommend this to you who love:
- Fluffy and pure love between the lead characters.
- Strong female lead (both psychic and mental) and understanding male lead
- Honest/straight-forward female lead (The male lead is honest too tbh)
- 'Cold on the outside but warm on the inside' male lead.
- No drama that will last-long or heavy misunderstanding that will lead to bad end.
But the only turn off for you guys maybe for the people who likes reading with gorgeous arts like WMMAP, or other comics which is sad tbh because you were missing this hidden gem just because you don't like the arts.

i hope you continue updating!! because 5 chapters and then per week when we’ve read this far is just torture 😔

thank you for the translations! i think this is my top favorite manga i've ever read. the female protagonist is so unproblematic, such a charismatic and considerate woman who knows exactly what she wants and how to get it. main lead is also so great. ugh. 11/10

Dex-chan lover
Please keep going! If I have to wait until official catches up to you, I might die, I need my fix before then

Thank you for translating!
1 chapter a week. 52 weeks in a year. We will never know what happens until December! That would be a tragedy!!
Will they even make it to their wedding!

Users who are viewing this thread