Bring the Love

Kiss Kiss Kiss!!! Lol
Thanksss Matcha for staing with us until the end 😍 you fill ours lives with joy. Many many thanks!!!!

I binged read it. I was putting it off since the first chapter because I wasn't sure if I'll like this. But here I am, squealing with Matcha. I love the pairings, all 3 of them. Hahaha. Thank you, Matcha! ❤️

Dex-chan lover
y'know what, i didn't like the art at first but the characters hooked me in. also the sister and prince are cute af

I'm so in love with this manhwa, why I didn't give it a chance before?😱 Best Leads and secondary couples Ever!!!!
Thanks Matcha for translations (and Suika for the raws too) <3 🤗

Double-page supporter
Where are all my old ass homies who gave this story a chance way back in the early chapters at?

So glad I gave this one a chance, first chapter was pretty iffy for me but i have no regrets! love the characters sm 🥺

Thank you for not dropping this manhwa❤️ And i really like the way you translate and the translator note too is just so funny🤭🌼

@MatchaMango thank you so much for translating this series. It doesn't get enough love with how good it is.

And your translator's notes are spot on for our feelings reading the series! <3

this series is SO GOOD thanks matchamango for the hard work, and the author really worked very hard to bring healthy relationship building into the picture :")

When will this end? Like I wanna read it but not yet cause I know I'll just grt cliffhanged 😢

I'm buying the official version buuuuuut only for the support, I like matchamango's translation more 😅 especially the comments 😆sorry for confessing my feelings ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread