Bring the Love

This is so freaking cute and sweet and ughhhhh I can die peacefully once I finish this series. Thank you matcha mango for translating 🥺💕💕💕

This manga is like a serotonin injection straight into my heart. Also I would like to admit that I only made a Mangadex account because of Matchamango asking us to support on Mangadex. Looks like my pirate life is over lol

Aggregator gang
@Animeeater the main couple have a pretty healthy relationship and no one's an asshole, which is pretty rare for the genre. That's probably the main reason.

cnd

Oh... My god??? Why is this so good?! Thank you Matcha for allowing me to read such a masterpiece and happy birthday!!!

One of my favorite cute stories! The leads are two cute cinnamon rolls that I love to watch. No crazy, stressful drama. Just super enjoyable! Also love the translator's chapter notes! Thanks for doing this series!

😢😢I really love this manhwa, although it's a pity that it is upading this slow, 😢 but it always desearves the waiting

thank you so much for updating this manhwa!! please continue until the end! i love the translator's notes and i appreciate you guys for doing this!!! thank you so much!!!!

OH NO 😢
BTW I WOULD HAVE LITERALLT PRNOUNCED HIS NAME AS DIET-ER IF YOU DIDNT MENTION IT WAS DEETER SO THANK YOU 😅

Users who are viewing this thread