Brother for Rent - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

wow, what a ride. really happy how it ended and overall how the characters developed.
thank you so much for your translations!!

Power Uploader
Awful deus ex machinā happy ending.
A kino ending would be for Kazukata to kill Kanami in a murder–suicide in the second-to-last chapter, and the last chapter to reveal his backstory and that he knew some of them and was bullied and that they didn't intervene which eventually led to his becoming as he came to be from a gentle soul.

I don't want to seem unappreciative, but I'm in shock that it's ended. I want to say 'thank you', but my brain has gone kaput.

Wow I can't believe it's finally ended

Thanks for all your work Easy Going Scans!

Aggregator gang
Wau, that was a ride. I was always really worried about the tragedy tag, but i'm happy with this ending.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Honestly, back when I read the title, I never would've thought that this was gonna be a drama manga.
And after learning that this was a drama manga, I never would've thought that this was gonna have a quick resolutionm without much drama pre-ending.
This was not only a kinda great ending, it didnt even devolve into the drama loop that a lot of popular manga devolve into.
I like it, great manga overall, would recommend, 7/10

Fed-Kun's army
Hot take: she's still in a coma after being brained by cardboard boxes and ch 18-20 is all made up.

Users who are viewing this thread