Brother for Rent - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Solid series from beginning to end. Some parts felt a little contrived but overall? Great stuff. Thanks for translating!

thanks for translating this amazing work! pleasant slow read that reminds me to appreciate my family and friends, as cheesy as it is kek

Dex-chan lover
wholesome and good ending. congrats and good job author on the 1st manga.

Group Leader
Damn, I'm jealous. Anyway, that was a good ending, literally, as expected.
Good thing Kanami didn't choose to burn the house down and become mental.
7/10 8/10. That cuteness is worth remembering.

Double-page supporter
all's well that ends well. although i don't think this quite stuck the landing, it didn't ruin itself by the end which is always a good thing.

thank you for finishing this series up, team.

Gosh that was so wholesome. I honestly didn’t sympathize with Kazutaka(?? Sorry forgot the name of the biological brother already) until his backstory. I’m pretty sure many first born kids understand his pain and it’s sad to know for a fact that’s how some parents actually raise their kid. He had a very adequate character growth. Teared up a little when Kanami was being apologized to by her brother but all is well once again.

Anyways thank you for the translations! Good job author!

I thought brother won't get a chance to repent since he did so many wrong things to his sister but glad to see even though life's unfair he got one more chance and greatest of all things Makoto to rely on. Little sister that never gave up finally get what she dreamt when in some chapters it seemed almost impossible. Can be the greatest manga to start of the year with.

Users who are viewing this thread