Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 23 - What do I do, Unnie?

Smh, her rule of not dating anyone from uni has resulted in her picking the sketchiest dude 🤦🏼‍♀️

@indiarosem

Remember in one of the previous chapters she’s mentioned one of her best friends who is a guy and is really good looking had so many girls have an unrequited love for him and he would get very annoyed with it. So bunny decided that before she even likes someone she will make sure that the other person likes her first and then she will decide to like them

I see why Bunny liked him, the fact he seem to like her (or uhm show interest in her...) but oh sweetie, he just... Sketchy as hell.

Also, I died laughing at the "How to become Popular in Campus" list bflsjdlsjdlb she seriously took notes! The "Break their glasses in one powerful movement" SENDS!

BUNNY WOAH THAT WAS SURPRISING!! I WAS SURE IT WOULD BE YEOL
i mean they've had a few phone conversations and met that one time so I guess she vibes with him?

she only wants to date him because he doesn’t go to their school (no campus couple) and he’s said multiple times that he likes her. I don’t think she actually likes him, she just doesn’t want to get hurt by putting herself out there for someone she’s not sure likes her. Plus she feels like she owes it to people to reciprocate feelings. poor bunny

I think because bunny just want to someone who confess to her first. She felt that someone like that is so precious. She don't want to break his heart

Users who are viewing this thread