Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 31 - Perhaps, Bunny vs. Oppas

😂 what with the ending of this chapter ?
🤧I was looking forward to a dressed to impress bunny for the date but ...🤧🤧
something must've happened on Saturday .

Thank you for update !! ❤️❤️These frequent updates make me really happy .
Most of time looking at the update pattern of other manga , manhwa scares me .😘But I can relax with this one Its nowhere near abandonment.

Dang kyeong is too handsome..

Anyway thanks for translating! I've read this manhwa on official page but some phrase were hard for me to understand

BUNNY met RANG before meeting YEOL on saturday. Smth wrong happened. #team yeol

1. Okay so who is Jerry?
2. This webtoon actually have NIPS
3. Yeol is hot ngl but what happened to Bunny?
4. Won for the Win

for anyone wondering, Jerry is bunny guyfriend from high school i think.
I think Jerry was having issues with people who had crushes on him and talked about it with Bunny to the point where what he said had affected her.

The whole "i can't like someone first unless they TELL me" thing came from Jerry. Chapter 19 shows them together if anyone is curious!!

Is it just me or do the chapters feel somewhat disconnected? I'm noticing this from the last few chapters. Maybe after chapter 20.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, I am amaze. That was the best reply to why she blocked him. Proud of you bunny. Also what happen during that short span of time.

Nooo bunny what happened?¿

@Violetlinda hmm how so? Yeol definitely gives off some shady vibes but I dont think he’s done anything explicitly bad yet? Or maybe I forgot some plot lol?

@Perpetualsunshine I agree, the chapters don’t flow continuously. I don’t mind it too much though because it has a unique feel amongst all the romance manhwas I read. In some ways it’s pretty fast paced, idk

Users who are viewing this thread