Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 32 - Yeol is Heating Up

Wow some of the stuff Rang aka“Nose” said could easily be taken as a insult.

Also didn’t Bunny see him with some girl the day before?

I think WON can't be the ML. He always takes BUNNY to RANG. I've never seen ML takes FL to a villain in romance manwha. YEOL or JERRY?

I don't care, Won or Jerry must be the ML or I'm gonna choke, lol. Really, I'm still hoping for Jerry because we don't know much about him but if he's not, then it must be Won, he's perfectly wholesome and beautiful for Bunny >u<

Tnks for the chapter <3

Someone please tell me what Rang did. I know he kissed but how did he get there and did she consent? Also Won for the win (sorry Yeol shippers)

Rang........ needs to get lost.

Thanks for the chapter, I’m so into this webtoon I’ll think about it in random moments. Oh bunny~

Thanks for the chapter!

Rang probably called her out in the evening rather than an earlier time because he wanted her to be thinking about him in anticipation 🤡Love that she CALLS HIM OUT on his subtle misogyny like the gd queen she is. Agree wit other commenters, that non-consensual kiss is not it. How could he not see that conversation was an obvious sign she wasn't interested? Idk if his character is just rly dumb or what. There were so many cues there that she didn't like him but he kept going.

Also I don't understand Won ... he seems to be very in tune with his thoughts and desires but he can't see that he's obviously catching feelings for Bunny? He's concerned about her beyond the sibling/friends kind of way, like putting his face so close to her and being like "this is what other guys will do to you if you're not careful, men are wolves" cliche thing uhhm??????

Aggregator gang
Rang is literally the WORST one T-T I wish Bunny would just get rid of him already!! And I seriously hope that they didn't actually kiss!!!!!!!
Poor Yeol. First his car, and then Bunny's 180 in attitude.... What happened to make her act that way!?
Thanks for the chapter!!

RANG IS LITERALLY SEXUALLY ASSAULTING HER HE FEELS LIKE A RAPIST THAT DOESNT UNDERSTAND CONSETN. WHY IS THIS SO FRUSTRATING JUST END UP WITH YEOL AND KEEP IT AT THAT. I HAD SUCH A BAD DAY AND NOW THIS MADE ME SADDER 😭😭😭

OMG SOMEONE SLAP RANG OUT OF THE MANHWA!!!

WON you're catching feelings for her!!!

Users who are viewing this thread