Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 34 - A 21 Year Old Girl

Damn Yeol... your point starting to tank by the last panels.. yeah, we know your preference type but damn to generalize people like that.. just say you're already have someone in mind instead of comparing shits..

Umm...yeah, the translation is getting more and more and more awkward with every passing episode. Either that or it's the author himself/herself who's shit at articulating their point

idk to be completely~~~ honest~ since the beginning, i'm kinda confused with his exact personality lol

Mv0

The last line was a bit iffy... What's wrong with short skirts?

Omg both Yeol and Rang are trash but in different ways.

Rang is trash for approaching other girls and playing with their feelings.

Yeol is the typical"nice guy" who goes after "nice girls" that needs to conform to his view of femininity or else. Byeeee

Aggregator gang
The characters switch character traits waaaaaay to easily

Fed-Kun's army
I guess I m fine with Bunny to be with Yeol, since they both seem to genuinely like each other but something about him bores me. Maybe its his 'i like 'not like other girls' thing.

What the Hell YEOL? Do you prefer Girls don't shorten their Skirts? 😠 Ah Men are so Two Faced Girls should wear make up Should Beautiful Should Tiny Ah but We don't prefer make up or Tiny Girls Why are you so complicated Ha ? 😈 AnyWay Both Rang and Yeol are so trash💩
Where is my Won?? Hyun can be also a good Ml compared Both trash

Rang irks me as usual...

Ahh they (author) really did THAT to Yeol. I actually like wearing skirts and feminine clothing. Expectations to dress or act a certain way are actually more present in places like Korea or Japan but it kind of annoys me a bit. Asian dads and grandpas are very often like this. I’m not upset enough to call him out for being trash because I honestly don’t think he’s trash or a full blown niceguy. (Like suggested by some others) But the part I think that gets people a bit upset is that some people don’t dress like that just for the attention of other people.
I mean a statement like I don’t like girls wearing overly short skirts or perfume is annoying and is a bit sexist but... I don’t like guys who wear their pants too low or use AXE body spray. It’s not necessarily a bad or mean thing to have a personal preference. It just came off a bit like he thinks that people likely dress or act a certain way if they’re into someone.

However I don’t like how he didn’t call Rang out. If it was Won he’d probably immediately be like: TRASH CONFIRMATION! I KNEW IT! But in hindsight she may have felt worse if he did so it’s considerate in his own way.

Note(edit): The translation team is doing a good job with their work! Commentary is on the story and characters and not the translators.

*Some bias*

This is the common “not like other girls” crush trope And this is why I had a bad feeling ab Yeol. He wants someone to fit their ideal type and Bunny is not into that conforming BS. On the other hand, Won doesn’t care and actually has no interest in the moment. All these guys are into confirming or fit my ideals stuff and this is how Won stands out. HE DOESNT CARE.

Also, the awkward talking and translations, I’m guessing, is really bad and making me dislike the guys, (especially Rang) much more.
Anyways, I’m high key positive Won is endgame unless Yeol changes...which he might and I’m upset ab that bc I like Won

I got this feelings since the day he tolf his friends he likes kind girls. hmm but I also got this feelings that he well like her for who she is but it's too late.

really disappointed that Yeol is the kind of guy to be like "i like the girls who dont shorten their skirts". lol whatever dude

Hi, so I'm one of the translators who worked on the beginning panels of this chapter and seeing all the comments I'd like to clarify that shortening skirts in Korea is usually done by girls to seduce guys in a way so Yeol is trying to say he's not fond of clingy girls
Also, a few comments that say the translation is awkward? @ScarletLouse @Cecee If you could be kind enough to point out where exactly?? Because this is a very hard series to scanlate in every process so we just don't want people to not appreciate our work ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread