Busaneko ni Kaerareta Kiyowa Reijou desu ga, Saikyou no Gunjin Koushaku ni Hirowarete Kizetsu Sunzen desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translations!

The premise is nothing new, without any mention of magic beforehand it's a bit hard to imagine how or why she will be transformed. And so far there doesn't seem to be any reason to turn her into a cat unless the prince has been charmed using magic and our MC learns of the fact or such thing.

Anyhow, looking forward to the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translations!

The premise is nothing new, without any mention of magic beforehand it's a bit hard to imagine how or why she will be transformed. And so far there doesn't seem to be any reason to turn her into a cat unless the prince has been charmed using magic and our MC learns of the fact or such thing.

Anyhow, looking forward to the next chapter!
My guess is that her sister sees the duke express interest in her, and doesn't want her to succeed in anything ever, for some reason. Maybe she even wants to take another man from her sister.

New crackpot theory: sister is a psychopath or a demon or something, she delights in tormenting others, her sister is her long time psychological abuse target.
She killed her own mom because she was being nice to MC and to create an environment where she could be pitied and given priority over MC.
Turning her into a cat to keep her from getting close to the duke and is an extension of that torment. In this scenario, she will again most likely try to win over the duke while the cat MC watches, helpless.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that her sister sees the duke express interest in her, and doesn't want her to succeed in anything ever, for some reason. Maybe she even wants to take another man from her sister.

New crackpot theory: sister is a psychopath or a demon or something, she delights in tormenting others, her sister is her long time psychological abuse target.
She killed her own mom because she was being nice to MC and to create an environment where she could be pitied and given priority over MC.
Turning her into a cat to keep her from getting close to the duke and is an extension of that torment. In this scenario, she will again most likely try to win over the duke while the cat MC watches, helpless.

That'd be too much for shoujo I believe, but wouldn't completely rule out the possibility! :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
She turns into a cat in chapter 3 and back into a human at the end of chapter 10. I don't know anything else. I'm just looking at free previews

Dex-chan lover
She turns into a cat in chapter 3 and back into a human at the end of chapter 10. I don't know anything else. I'm just looking at free previews
I love mangas with tf cat/animal, the cliche is simple, she is timid, like a animal can share his bed, and there is romance, late kill the ugly witch, sister here. A disguise or self-alter is a great resource if the char needs changes theirs life
Then this story is short? There is only 12 chapters in the raw

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wasn't it implied the bird was her Mom? Given the synopsis tells us the cat transformation was her doing, and she mysteriously gets a bird that keeps repeating her Mom's name when her Mom disappeared..

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't it implied the bird was her Mom? Given the synopsis tells us the cat transformation was her doing, and she mysteriously gets a bird that keeps repeating her Mom's name when her Mom disappeared..
Then same thing for the same reasons except instead of killing her mom, she turned her into a bird.

Dex-chan lover
So far seeing nothing special here, will give it a few more chapters at best to prove it worth reading

Dex-chan lover
There's no such thing as an ugly cat, just cute in an ugly way

Also it's such a pet peeve of mine when characters are supposed to be chubby or fat in the narrative but the artist draws them thin 🙄 like girl what flab

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gosh.. That would be so evil to do that to her own mother. Wsp if her mum has zero ways to escape the spell.

I'm absolutely infuriated with all her family (except the aunt) for letting her be ignored & neglected . (also exactly what part of her is chubby? She's not even a little bit on the big side judging by the art??)

I really hope she ends up happy with the duke :c thanks for the tl!

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God. THE GIRL WEARS GLASSES?!

THROWS UP

There's no way a girl with GLASSES looks cute! LOCL HER UP IN A TOWER! CHASE HER AWAY FROM SOCIETY!

I love mangas with tf cat/animal, the cliche is simple, she is timid, like a animal can share his bed, and there is romance, late kill the ugly witch, sister here. A disguise or self-alter is a great resource if the char needs changes theirs life
Then this story is short? There is only 12 chapters in the raw
Where do I find these raws, Google has failed me

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why she's not the heiress anymore?? Probably an agreement with the king?? It's the prince who need to inherit the viscounty?? So whoever the daughter as long as listed under viscount is okay?? How come it's okay??

"my flabs swaying as i run" "my you've gotten fat since i last saw you" this is the skinniest fucking girl i stg

Users who are viewing this thread