Busted! Darklord - Ch. 4 - Too wonderful for words

Dex-chan lover
MC: "I came to have a good time and honestly I'm feeling very attacked right now"

Dex-chan lover
So, are they gonna eventually explain why the demon cult is so hated?

Fed-Kun's army
What the f*** is wrong with these people they act more like demon cultists themselves
I wonder if there was some mishap and each of there organizations names was accidentally switched because the MC's family seemed nicer

Dex-chan lover
Oh, great. Religious crazy zealots, the best kind. They need a psychiatrist passing out anti-psychotics. Now, that is some bad luck.

A, because that is the most cliche.

Dex-chan lover
... this is a bit extreme ... and with a bit i mean very ... and with extreme i mean , what the fuck

Dex-chan lover
I was in the middle of thinking how scary it must be to see a scarecrow dressed as yourself get hung on a cross and hot with a burning arrow, then I saw the close up of the girl shooting and forgot cuz of how FINE she is. Damn straight she's the school idol, girl's got legs for days too.

@ghostgamer1501 a stalker is a person who constantly follows another person without their consent or knowledge. Stalkers are crazy too though, so close enough.

Dex-chan lover
people who called themself righteous path is messed up .............people who called themself evil are somewhat have justice in their heart but they're idiot

Double-page supporter
This is why wars over religion happened and I like the literal screw crows they are putting up

Dex-chan lover
These people are crazy, they are completely drunk with their supposed "righteousness".

Translation mistake? I would die to go for a date with her --> I would diet to go for a date with her. [even if less correct as a translation, a better choice of action]

Fed-Kun's army
This uncalled for hate against good demons reminds me of Monk Fahai and his constantly picking on Madam White/Bai Suzhen.

Users who are viewing this thread