Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - High School Debut

You’re a real hero! Thank you!! Also, the ML is such a nice dude ;v;

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the popular people aren't popular just because of their looks, they're so kind and nice. Ueno, you're so kind!!
I hope Shinbashi learns that he shouldn't base things off in lies, that won't do you good. Since he's willing to connect with people, I bet he'll have good friends. And please don't call your mother "hag". ( •᷄ὤ•᷅)
Thanks for the translation!

Aggregator gang
I always find it ironic when an unpopular kid who "reforms" into a "normie" ends up thinking exactly like the people who bullied them. The only difference between them and a bully is power and looks. Sad that all that suffering failed to instill any sympathy or compassion into them.

Dex-chan lover
I just remembered I witnessed a similar love story as the MC here in my previous school. There was this one kid who was really good looking as you'd say. I think most of the girls were into him but we were young, middleschool age, so nobody ever really was able to convey their feelings across well. How they treated him you'd think they actually found him annoying rather than having feelings for him.

Anyway, he was really kind and energetic, all the guys loved to hang out with him. He had good grades too. Basically the creme of the crop. Anyway, there was this one girl who in my opinion wasn't the best looking, but she didn't do stuff like lashing out at him to get his attention like the other girls. That's not important, what's important is that she was the first girl who ever confessed to him...and he accepted! I was like "what!? I thought you were gonna get a blonde hottie MILF as a girlfriend someday but you got this!?"
But he seemed pretty cool with her. Also when I told him about the other girls he seemed genuinely surprised. He truly didn't realise a lot of the pretty girls in class were into him.

Its been like 5 or 6 years and they're still the lovey-dovey sickening couple they were years ago. He seems to be very loyal to her regardless of the fact that a lot of perfect 10 girls have approached him since then. Now I feel like the bad guy, like the dude in this chapter here for thinking she's ugly and doesn't suit him (and also unknowingly saying something that could've hampered their relationship).

I now truly don't think the relationship would've lasted as long as it did if it had not been her. His soft but energetic demeanour seems to be really compatible with her quiet and shy nature. And since he doesn't really ever care about girls' looks or the make up they put on or the effort they make to look cute and quirky, I think they'd have been fed up with him for not having any reaction. Seems like he only sees people for who they are and his girlfriend is not a try hard either so on the inside they are perfect for each other.

Maybe I am beeing too hopeful, but he thought that our MC is too timid and gloomy for a double date to work, not that she’s ugly and unpleasant

Dex-chan lover
Ueno is too pure for this world. It seems to me like Shinbachi needs a friend like him first before he even thinks about romance.

@Walter_vi_Britannia dude thats so fucking adorable. i love it ty so much for taking the time to write it out

and ty so much for the fast update!! love u translator 😙😙

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>ayy

Okay imma call him "dat boi" from now on

Double-page supporter
"Starting today try saying "AYY" when talking to someone."
tenor.gif

Ayyy This is an interesting series. I hope they all become good friends.

Sorry, I can't help much, yet thank you so much for your hard work.😊

Users who are viewing this thread