Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Sports Festival Of The Lower Caste 2

I mean at least she was honest? 😂Ueno definitely likes her, can't wait for the development :)))

Dex-chan lover
Well at least Shinbashi understood what happened immediately, but he's still 😬 . But at least everything was cleared up!

Dex-chan lover
Misunderstanding solved. I think... But at least things have been cleared up between them.

I honestly can't like shinbashi (The no eyebrow dude) no matter what. Truly despicable. Assuming other peoples' feelings or intent without even confirming, thinking he's always right, his narcissistic behavior and that huge lack of self-awareness... It's just sad
Whether your guesses are right or not, assuming other peoples' feelings and acting based upon just that is never okay. Even if he's trying to help, it's not right.

Idk who he ends up with in the future, but he better reflect on his action. There needs to be some huge character development.

And i feel super bad for the ML. He just seems like a genuine, nice boy. Except for how he fell in love with mc, everything else makes him seem like a normal guy .
And then the girl he likes doesn't even see him as a person, but rather sees him as god. LOL.

Group Leader
@Aurorastar your spoilers are wrong, that does not happen. I really wish people would stop spreading this fake spoiler in particular, I've seen it a couple times and Idk how it started, cause nothing like that ever happens.

(spoilers)
Shinbashi and Ugu-chan will get paired with someone eventually, just not with each other

@Nosebleed Damn. Sorry bout that. But well, in my defense, i did say i don't know if the spoilers are true. I'll edit it out. Sorry. RIP Shinbashi.

But have to say, i'm thankful it goes like that. If shinbashi really ended up with uguisu, then it'd boost his ego more and i doubt there would be any character development.

Thanks btw for letting me know.

Group Leader
@Aurorastar it's okay, I've just seen that spoiler like 2 or 3 times now and I can only guess it came from people who don't know Japanese looking at future chapters. I suppose I have to learn to deal with it when we're 30+ chapters behind. But I really advise people not to look at the raw sif they don't know Japanese because there's just a lot that has happened.

Shinbashi is definitely the most controversial character but I think he gets better with time, he really just needs a moment of epiphany to realise he's being more harmful than helpful, and someone to help him get there.

Ugu-chan would never pin for Shinbashi because the reason she even likes Ueno is because he treats her normally, not like a special girl. So someone like Shinbashi who idolizes her would never be a person she could fall in love with.

@Nosebleed Completely agree with you. Shinbashi really needs to realize what he's been doing is wrong. And yeah I also found it weird that Uguisudani would settle for shinbashi... i mean... he's currently the worst choice
Also, I just heard those spoilers from other people in the comment section. So i too commented about it. But i did put a disclaimer that i'm not sure whether they're true or not since i didn't confirm them myself. I think it's just as you said. People looked through the raws and misinterpreted what happened. Try not to get too upset or stressed over stuff like that tho. Coz in the end, it doesn't really matter, does it? They're gonna find out anyways lol (only my opinion tho. can't speak for others oop) Let em know if you want to like you did with me, or just ignore em~

And, honestly, i don't get why people look at the raws when they don't understand the language... i mean, i don't understand the language... so it'd just be more confusing, right? (Maybe it's just me lol.)
But oh well, different people have different preferences. And it just shows that they like the series a lot~

Users who are viewing this thread