Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Unpopular Girl And The Unattainable Flower

Dex-chan lover
Hello two faced bitch. I've got the perfect guy just for you. He flew all the way from HentaiLand.

HIS NAME IS UGLY BASTARD.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
"Judo is life"

Hmmm... problems come at you and you can't fight them, only redirect... there's something to it

Dex-chan lover
Damn I was hoping popular girl was a real nice girl too. To bad lol
Many thanks

Power Uploader
Not sure why people hate on Uguisudani. It's not like she has done anything wrong, and her being "fake" is just keeping up a favorable image, which is what most people in their daily lives.

Like I said in the previous chapter I don't get the vibe that Uguisudani was written as just another evil shoujo stereotype antagonist #305.

The scene where they're picking out accessories and Tabata picks weeds for herself and the way Uguisudani breaks from her rival mode just adds to my opinion. Despite Uguisudani thinking she's better than Tabata, it's not as low as how Tabata thinks of herself. She was gonna pick a flower or something that didn't suit Tabata but she wasn't gonna pick something so low as weeds.

There are monologues of her saying "I'll show you how different we really are!" and yet in Tabata's monologue she does have a perfect understanding of their differences. So again, it seems Tabata is thinking much worse than what Uguisudani's is expecting her to.

A lot of the comments that Uguisudani's development will come from Tabata but I think it'll work vice versa as well. Uguisudani helping with Tabata's self confidence, that she's not as bad as she thinks she is.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get the hate towards Usuisudani when their character dynamic is summed up by the comment below lmao

Fed-Kun's army
I like how everyone's a good person here, they all have their cons, but they're all good people. What a treasure!
I also hope those extras that hit on her trip and fall. You do NOT hit on high school girls, you creeps, let alone force their company.

Dex-chan lover
God she's like a kitten dressed up in a Halloween devil costume. She is incapable of actual spite.

Dex-chan lover
I've seen the "kidnapping pick-up artist" trope so many times. I wish there was a manga where a girl takes the pick-up guys to a hotel, drugs them, and does revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread