Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Flower That Was Left On The Shelf

@Hope2009
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing: "Curse you Tabata!" is hysterical.

The story itself unfolds at a nice pace. The brash younger brother letting some of his emotions slip through is also a nice change of pace.

The teacher's reaction and detection of what the boy's doing was good too, as this is the sort of thing too many stories mishandle, and try to pit the teacher against the protagonist. His casual detection of the truth behind what's happening along with his gentle dealing with the boy was refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
Oh gosh, a lil brat saying "Sorry" sincerely....so cute >w<

Double-page supporter
What other manga do I remember reading where the translator converted the yen into Norwegian krone...I'm sure I've seen that somewhere else...

Double-page supporter
LMAO this kid has no fear 😂💀

but aaaww~ the "SORRY!" and that last page is so precious poor thing i just wanna give him a hug ;w;♥

Wow this was extra cute and Keisuke running around with Tabata was funny! Thanks for the update!

ughhh this is so nice. thank you so much again for this update!! i miss it 😚

Dex-chan lover
Didn't really care much for this chapter, but at least he found it in himself to apologize to Tabata for the trouble.

Haha why krone out of all currencies... i’m not complaining though I like it ^_^ Thanks for the chapter :D

@tanukihat
I remember the first few chapters of Yugami doing that lol. Pretty sure it's an inside joke among scanlators that originated with Norway Scans. Hence, the krone.

Users who are viewing this thread