Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Flower That Was Left On The Shelf

Group Leader
Sorry this one took so long.
Long story short, our typesetter's computer died before the typeset pages were sent over, so I had to re-do it all. This also means our typesetter is temporarily out of commission as well.
One of our redrawers is also extra busy now which will add further time between releases.
However we will keep trudging on and hopefully all these issues get solved in the coming months so we can return to a more regular schedule. This is absolutely not dropped!

@Nosebleed i recently thought about this kind of thing happening a few days ago lol. was thinking of applying for a typesetter position and then suddenly had a thought like, 'um what if your computer died when you're doing the job?'

But don't worry about it, take your time! Thank you for all the hardwork you guys do to translate this!

Thanks for the update. Your efforts are appreciated! I'm always happy to see this manga pop up again.

Dex-chan lover
Sure... The computer "broke", enough excuses, more chapters!

I'm joking, thanks for the chapter, and for pushing through the work duplication, the efficiency admirer in me feels your pain :(

I found your JPN ¥ to Norwegian Krone conversion funny, since usually USD is the default :p

"Norwegian Krone" man did I miss TNs showing the exchange rate. Also this is kinda old cause currently 224 gets you 2660 yen.

Group Leader
I knew that this rude, shitty, manipulative little asshole would bring more trouble to Tabata. He needs to have his ass kicked from here to Tower Bridge (and that's a long fucking way since I live in the U.S.A. and it's in London). If that little fucker told my beautiful younger sister she was an old lady who couldn't get a boyfriend I'da smahed his fucking face in. For the life of me I can't understand why his older brother doesn't correct his younger brother's behavior and teach him some manners, preferably the hard way. I just hope this fucker doesn't show up again, the manipulative little fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. I was expecting the kid to be more of a brat again. Also why are adults so dense when it comes to kids having a crush on them in manga? I mean in the real world, this is pretty common. Young boys and girls experiencing their first crush with an “adult” (usually a mother or father figure) isn’t that big of a deal. Hell, it’s fairly common for them to have a crush on their actual mom or dad (usually opposite sex, but just because they just don’t understand the difference in love they feel towards their parents and they hear couples feel between each other). It’s really not that difficult to notice. Kids are normally pretty obvious even when they think they’re being secretive. I mean this was a whole section in my introductory psychology class and a pretty normal stage of development. It cannot be THAT difficult for an adult with common sense to notice and react appropriately (either by humoring or explaining).

I really was expecting another shoujo drama chapter and I was thinking of dropping this but this was actually interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao dat TN

I thought the otoutou would be annoying but this is a fine end for his story (?)

Thanks for trucking on with the translation setbacks. I'm just happy to get to read stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
the younger brother is a better character than the two faced other girl who loves the main boy

Users who are viewing this thread