Buta Kizoku wa Mirai wo Kiri Hiraku you desu - Ch. 1 - Beginning

Dex-chan lover
Okay, we’ve seen this plot before a billion times, but this is an interesting take on it so far. No past life memories, no head start of years to get things in order, and firmly in his head as he justifies being a bastard and simultaneously hates himself for it. They’ve got my attention.

Power Uploader
Yeah sure, it has one unique thing about it. There's no reincarnation. But quite literally everything else will be the same as every other pig noble series.

Not to mention, this one doesn't have enough boobs and ass to compensate for its generic story unlike the other pig noble series that's hot right now.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I think I have read the same plot where there's no reincarnation just a pig noble getting a letter from his future self.... dang, I can't remember the title

Dex-chan lover
Not poor ojisan!
Still its interesting you can see it before the letter appears Herbert does seem to aknowledge that hes flawed in some way and should probaly change deep down but i guess in the future version he just Kept ignoring reality

Dex-chan lover
So another one of these huh, thanks for the chapter

Adaptation, the WN is from 2022 and it have 135 chapters (3 parts), the LN have 3 volumes with the latest being published in april this year, there is a translation for the WN but only 36 chapters, which is the end of part 1

As is kinda usual, the WN title was alot longer, this later got shortened for the LN and is reflected here for the manga

Novelupdates
Raw WN

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, asshole overweight chara. tho seems to not be an isekai/rpg meta game this time lol

Oh neat same artist as that "Internet SSS rank" skill/witch girl lol
If you mean riritto, that isn't the artist for neither of these, just the LN illustrator for most of those works listed here in MD, actual artist for this is Ooide Riko (whoever made the MD page here, just rushed it)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, you know, I'm in. At first I was like, wait, did that buta isekai LN get another adaptation (it was also the first manga I followed six years ago, so I had a bit of an existential fright)

But no, this piggy duke is different, and you can't change my mind when I say that everything gets like 20% better when it's not an isekai. Kinda interesting to see the thoughts and feelings of your regular ignorant/obnoxious bully, and I can only hope he doesn't change too drastically too soon.

Dex-chan lover
I think I read the first few chapters of the novel. The intro is pretty tough to read because they need to prove just how deep the MC's dug himself before he claws back up inch by inch.

But after the first arc, its a bit questionable to see how it's going to be different from others aside from MC not being strong enough to stomp everything.

Also wow, wasn't expecting him to look like that.

Dex-chan lover
So is that scene in the beginning with slim Herbert a flashback or a flashforward? I r confuse.

Dex-chan lover
Interested in this 'cause it's not isekai and it's someone trying to better themselves
More emphasis on the "themselves" part; its typically a bodyjacking situation where its not even their faults they need to make up for, and for the few other cases are regression. Just knowing your current course to the future is shit is different, since they don't have the bodyjacker's empathy nor regressors' regrets and suffering.

Dex-chan lover
This guy pathetic, this is the first time i don't have sympathy to this type of protagonist

Users who are viewing this thread