Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Special Information

Dex-chan lover
MC got bullied for looking like a pig while plenty of other characters actually look hideous.
MC's personality is also a huge factor. I think I read a journal about this years ago... something something socio group mentality, something something even herbivores will eat meat if opportunity allows. Man, at times like this I wonder if my brain is alright. :fml:

Group Leader
MC's personality is also a huge factor. I think I read a journal about this years ago... something something socio group mentality, something something even herbivores will eat meat if opportunity allows. Man, at times like this I wonder if my brain is alright. :fml:
I think it's also a survival mentality because they think they must join in otherwise they'll become a target. It's also a common tactic to keep people in line. Look at history for examples: 30s/40s Germany and Italy, Soviet Russia, and the CCP.

Dex-chan lover
this is the calmest chapter ive read on this series... usually, im always seething with rage reading this series...

Dex-chan lover
this is the calmest chapter ive read on this series... usually, im always seething with rage reading this series...
Considering the chapter's themes (the usual hypocrisy of the people having participated in MC's sister's murder, the heroes being tyrants that abuse the entire country, forced feeding and ending on what will become attempted rape) that says a lot about this series.

Dex-chan lover
hopefully the author will write her to give him a clue on unlocking his own ability

Dex-chan lover
I keep thinking, have I encountered a more despicable bunch in a manga...
I feel like there's not.
Thanks for the chapter!

hopefully the author will write her to give him a clue on unlocking his own ability
Well, they are close to know that,
but they have to go to the yasuda´s capital were he has captive the goddess that gave them their powers. If you ask how i know that, it is because i am the spanish translator of this manga. BTW the MC´s group don´t know where is the exactly ubication

Users who are viewing this thread