Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Exorcism Of Evil

Double-page supporter
Did someone collect every single young psychopath from the entire Japan and put them in the class?

Dex-chan lover
'We made some walls weaker on purpose so that we could easily tunnel through them when needed'
You know, this does sound like the kind of complete nonsense only a dwarf could come up with. I'll allow it.

Dex-chan lover
That escape is just awful you grab onto squirrel sized objects after leaping out of a window and somehow they're claws and arms are strong enough to slow what 130x they're weight to a manageble amount. I would understand if they were tactical and were practiced fighters but they're just isekaid masochistic tards

Dex-chan lover
Assuming commanding her works in the first place, I don't really see how that ends up any different than killing her, since it also seems to purify the effects of abilities (the zombies stopping instead of continuing their commands, etc), so the moment she activates it ever should clear its effects on her, so taking her isn't actually acquiring an ability user.

I still like 1 thing about this manga.
They creative with the powers.
Trap the princess in dead bodies is a nice way to counter her nulifying.
But the other hand why the princes let herself walled in undead ?xD She could. I dont know. Maybe run out of the circle before its too late??? Hell from the look of it the corpses not even reanimating once they nulified. She shud just run around the room and make the dead fall over.
I forgive from the escaping.
The creatures are magic and i alvays imagine them more statue like than living. To be honest if their claw that strong is it not posible just to use them as a offensive tool?

Fed-Kun's army
The princess is a swordswoman who sits still praying like a fucking mage instead of closing in on opponents who are literally sitting ducks before her. There is only so much I can take, and this level of stupidity can only serve as an excuse to make the princess (who could be one of, if not the most competent fighters in the group) susceptible to rape, for drama. I'm done. I made it 21 chapters in. Not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread