Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - Road Of The Dead

Group Leader
This chapter kinda pissed me off while translating. Before hand when they kept the bullying private it was more believable that no one did anything about it. Now that Kasagawa made it public with a video of them beating and burning him and desecrating his family grave I just don't understand how police aren't involved.

Supporter
This chapter kinda pissed me off while translating. Before hand when they kept the bullying private it was more believable that no one did anything about it. Now that Kasagawa made it public with a video of them beating and burning him and desecrating his family grave I just don't understand how police aren't involved.
From what I gather he only shared the video of him torturing the protagonist among the other psychopaths in class (last panels on page 23).
And the other video may have been reported to the video site (that guy really thought he could get monetized for pissing on someone's grave?!), but even outside of this story I couldn't imagine someone going to the police over that, except for the mc, who only learned about it afterwards, and considering everything else going on with his house having been burned down, his sister killed and him being tormented on a daily basis, he did have bigger problems.

What pisses me off is everyone standing around there gawking while their trump card and lifeline is abducted, and there's no way this shitweasel would be fast and strong enough to grab and carry the princess away before they had a chance to react.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I commented on this last chapter - it is feeling less like he had terrible classmates and more like their whole city/world is evil. I imagine it will be handwoven away by one of the classmates being related to chief of police or something.

I know this is a revenge story, but this constant escalation of flashbacks is leading to absurd levels. I fear the next antagonist will be revealed to have been a cannibal or something bonkers like that...

Dex-chan lover
Probably the worst chapter to date, but let's see how they manage to get out of this shitty situation.
Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
Seriously. I need to agree with the haters now... we have a full team and we saw how fast and powerfull orks are. But not just that! The girl suppose to be a high level duelist!

How the guy not just sneak inside the group but use melee and cloroform to take down her???!

Here is a good idea! Why not just use crosbows to shoot the team from afar and simply let the Queen get Grazed by one and say: Oh no its coated in paralyzing poison!
Then the guy come in and as the group need to hide from the arrows he take her avay.

Dex-chan lover
I continue to wonder how these fuckers got away with all this shit.
There's one thing for small stuff that you don't advertise, but this is putting out actual proof and evidence that you are torturing a kid.

Like, god damn, even if people are callous about this shit someone would report it to the authorities because "Lol, what a dumb ass, hope they like jail"

Dex-chan lover
The author is doing a good job at making them hateful and pathetic to the max but on the downside their deaths aren't satisfying at all. At this point the only way for this to feel somewhat satisfying would be to see them being tortured in hell (like in the manga with Raoul) but I don't really see this happening.

Dex-chan lover
My man should've gone for the School Shooter class before getting isekai'd.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the parents of these scum humans are like? Also, is Kamiyama Flash or what? That scene of him drugging and taking the princess away is ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
holy fucking shit how do you not instantly realize theyre honna go for the princess. shitty idiot plot at its finest

Dex-chan lover
That castle defense was disgraceful. No soldiers, no weapons, not even lookouts to see what the zombies are up to. Fleeing as soon as the first line of defenses was breached. Failing to evacuate the royal family of all people - are you kidding me?

Dex-chan lover
That castle defense was disgraceful. No soldiers, no weapons, not even lookouts to see what the zombies are up to. Fleeing as soon as the first line of defenses was breached. Failing to evacuate the royal family of all people - are you kidding me?
royals were probably already dead from before, he just rezd them

Dex-chan lover
other than being reinforced by magic, you'd think that the zombies would fall apart at some part b/c their limbs rot off

Dex-chan lover
The suspension of disbelief has to be absurdly high for anyone to go 'yup, that makes sense' to any of this tripe. I'm with EVERYONE ELSE here. The peeping guys in now officially ... the flash. You all know that they are gonna play the rape card NEXT chapter right? Just be prepared because the author is going to try and take it there. How this manga gets to keep going and much better stories die on the vine is beyond me, LOL. Like I said, this must be a comedy so read it like a joke (it has to be or it wouldn't make any sense). Also, the MC is sardines dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread