Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 28 - Bow Vs Bow, Power Vs Power

Dex-chan lover
Ants are scary :worry:

pzSAr4o.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
honestly its still boggles my mind how smart the villain guy is

By separating the deed to many small parts, he can make his classmate do it without feeling any guilt. All of them basically think “its not my fault" and be fine after they burn someone alive. He really knows how to manipulate the masses

Dex-chan lover
honestly its still boggles my mind how smart the villain guy is

By separating the deed to many small parts, he can make his classmate do it without feeling any guilt. All of them basically think “its not my fault" and be fine after they burn someone alive. He really knows how to manipulate the masses
Even the bullying in itself was pretty smart, they were scared of going against him sure, but he also made sure not only everyone was on it, but that they enjoyed humiliating Takeshi, so nobody felt guilty because everyone was doing it + they completely dehumanized him.

As unrealistic as the manga can be with how the characters are written at times, that is arguably how real manipulation and corruption works, you make the person feel / believe that in the end it was their choice and that the other person deserved it, it's probably one way how extreme bullying happens in Japan, since teachers can't really do shit about it for the most part too, so pretty much nobody tries to stop it.

Even the bullying in itself was pretty smart, they were scared of going against him sure, but he also made sure not only everyone was on it, but that they enjoyed humiliating Takeshi, so nobody felt guilty because everyone was doing it + they completely dehumanized him.

As unrealistic as the manga can be with how the characters are written at times, that is arguably how real manipulation and corruption works, you make the person feel / believe that in the end it was their choice and that the other person deserved it, it's probably one way how extreme bullying happens in Japan, since teachers can't really do shit about it for the most part too, so pretty much nobody tries to stop it.

Dex-chan lover
is there any chance his sister is in this world or no?
Given how i assume his sister is 'kindhearted', i imagine she wouldn't survive much better in this world either unless she was also shut-in in a remote village or also had some 'cheat powers'

Dex-chan lover
Read the credit I don't understand why do we need to fight against sick kids?

Group Leader
Read the credit I don't understand why do we need to fight against sick kids?
In order to have less sick kids we need to fight sick kids. Can't be letting the sick kids win and there being more sick kids.

Dex-chan lover
Its amazing how the author makes every kill so satisfying and completely different in how it tortures the people!

I have a feeling that after he eliminates the 12 he will unlock his power which will either let him revive his sister or bring the residents of this world to the real world to continue his revenge against the main asshole's politician father who definitely paid a ton of people to make sure our MC was ruined.

Double-page supporter
Hooooo boy this manga never ceases to impress me with how brutal the comeuppance is for these walking piles of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread