Butsuri-san de Musou Shitetara Motemote ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - A maid café opened!?

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, man. The writing gets more sloppy with each chapter and there isn't much to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, these sex scenes are of low quality. I mean you don't see him putting in his donger...
Also we need more than vanilla sex just as described in Circle Zero! (fk censoring :< )

Dex-chan lover
I get why people complain about this Manga, but what I don't get is why they're complaining at Chapter 10, Volume 2. If they hate it that much, why didn't they just drop it? And this is coming from someone who firmly believes in the right to complain about stuff, especially if you have good, articulate reasons that even fans of the series can relate to and agree with. Even if someone "just doesn't like it" I don't mind, different strokes for different folks. I'm not some fanboy who thinks any criticism of anything I like is a personal attack or blasphemy against my religion, especially since this is just mindless entertainment (not just this, but most games, manga, anime, and movies, etc.) that's not really all that consequential.

My thing is, if someone really hates this series, why read it at all? When I hate something, I may complain about it, but I do that right before dropping it, and not looking back. Life's too short to look at "entertainment" that's stressful and not amusing. I personally think this manga kind of sucks, but I also feel it's "good enough" to read as filler between other updates.

Double-page supporter
why not just make this Fully H? its kind of silly considering how far this series has gotten

Dex-chan lover
I would honestly like this series more if they skipped the sex scenes with a one square thing that is comicly covered with some sort of censoring rather then have half of the recent chapters wasted. The ear cleaning was funny, but this entire "showing what service is" is just again to much in the wrong direction. Havent read chapters this fast in a while since there was actually no point in reading it. Again, except the ear cleaning.

HA! the power of the mayo from across the street is no more!!!! i present to you all frilly maido skirts and pantsu flashes for days!!!!

Sigh... I just wanted an adventure like they did in the beginning, but now it's just the same thing over and over again

Aggregator gang
@arcsalvo Can't please EVERY people I guess. If the MC is avoiding sex like a plague some will call him a pussy or beta , if he doesn't avoid then some people will complain about that too .

Users who are viewing this thread