Butsuri-san de Musou Shitetara Motemote ni Narimashita

Dex-chan lover
Other Mangas are like fine wine and a juicy steak served in candlelight ... this is chewing gum.
So yeah I'll continue to read it until it starts killing braincells :p

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the sex scene on last page is so short and half-assed it makes me question this manga.

Double-page supporter
"America was a mistake, a giant mistake."

10/10 would mistake again.

It's amazing how i sometimes come to see if this manga can be ever more trashy, and he doesnt let me down XD
The author was a HxH reader :p

Fed-Kun's army
Never before have i wonder: IS IT POSSIBLE TP BOICOT A TRANSLATION TEAM SO THAT THEY STOP TRANSALTING THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE?

Honestly, i know that most manga/LN of this kind are nothing more than a dream-fulfiling diary for the author to live his fantasy of fucking cute girls and be called great and shit, but this tbing is pushing it. The plot is shit, no pacing, the girl are nothing but sex robot that only say things to boost the MC ego,and are there mainly to get fucked, the mc is bland and unoriginal.
Just how the fuck has this thing not gotten axed already

Dex-chan lover
@VincentYamato and other ragers
If you want to boycott tl, then boycott this piece of garbage: https://mangadex.org/manga/22151/kanojo-okarishimasu
Butsuri is 999999times better.

Dex-chan lover
The self-insert is real... It's quite disgusting. I'd have commended the author's boldness in having the MC smash the entire harem immediately without beating around the bush, but it's just shameless powerwank fantasy drivel. There's no tension, no meaningful dialogue or character development... All the harem members pretty much have the same personality, and the MC has... no personality to speak of. I see some people talking shit about Tanaka the Wizard, but at least all those characters have a semblance of character depth, even if everyone's personalities are fairly fucked up in the head.

It seems like this is a Light Novel that was able to get up to 5 volumes, so maybe they just skipped over something important. Sword Tensei skipped the build up arc and jumped straight into Fran's literal arms, so maybe this series skipped the alchemy training since it was a sausagefest?

@monkey123
It's okay. Both series are trash. The trick is to learn to accept that liking trash is part of what makes you, you. I'll confess I like Death March, but hate Re:Monster.

Double-page supporter
@Talismaster We're all human trash living in the landfill called life. I live and breathe fucked up personalities, it's Tanaka as an MC that we have a problem with. I don't think Butsuri-san even has any logic to it. This is even more random than that one about the white dragon kingdom.

AH yes good thing the ant females just look like humans... how convenient if you want to smash them...

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous
it's Tanaka as an MC we have a problem with
Hm? He's pretty much Japan's equivalent of our virgins-only otaku/nerds/weebs. Only difference is he's got Japan's salaryman spirit drilled into him. You can work those guys to death and not hear a complaint about it until the news brings up Japan's hellish labor laws. Only difference is his isekai power ups have left him competent. To me, he's a horrifically realistic MC. Especially with how much he thinks about sex, but doesn't show it.

This is really bad, but it has decent art and a lot of self-insert, so if you want a good wank, then feel free to read it.

Double-page supporter
@Talismaster
He's pretty much Japan's equivalent of our virgins-only otaku/nerds/weebs. Only difference is he's got Japan's salaryman spirit drilled into him. You can work those guys to death and not hear a complaint about it until the news brings up Japan's hellish labor laws.
Yeah, that's the point, we got a competent MC, but he's still a beta, granted, an incompetent alpha would be just as annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous
Are people only capable of putting things in terms of alpha and beta anymore? The point is, for what pathetic scum he is, he's realistic. And as he's a realistic piece of shit 40yo virgin that only desires another virgin, it becomes all the more ironic or humorous considering every character he meets is practically as terrible as he is. Why do people call him a cuck? He was never going to fuck anyone that wasn't a virgin to begin with.

If people wanted characters that were alpha, they shouldn't be trying to acquire it from a society that is so socially inept, birthrates are decreasing because an increasing amount of the population would rather be intimate with 2D characters or idols and pop stars.

Double-page supporter
@Talismaster Well, they're definitely not the only descriptive terms available to us, but I use them because most people understand what they mean, ease of communication, and all that jazz. I understand the appeal of his character. I enjoy Netori, but not Netorare, most don't enjoy either. If all I wanted was a weak-to-strong MC and his harem of sacred virgins, I would read a CN or it's adaptation.

I half agree with that statement, I've seen the statistics behind that claim before, but I wouldn't paint all of Japan with such a broad brush. There have been plenty of awesome alpha male characters in anime and manga, it just so happens that beta males sell more.

I think ill just unfollow, but man the only thing worse then this manga are some of these comments tbh.

Supporter
It's bad... it's sooo bad... but it makes me laugh so much, there is no way I will drop it.

Users who are viewing this thread