Butsuri-san de Musou Shitetara Motemote ni Narimashita

Double-page supporter
What in the hell did I just read? Does this thing have a plot? And the harem just adds themselves no questions asked....wtf

It's an insult to compare Tanaka to this. He actually reminds you how your most evil thoughts can be very different from your actions. Consistently shows you that people only see you how you act, not how you think. There are cringe moments, yes, a lot of them actually. But Tanaka has more depth than this story. I just can't figure out what the author is trying to do by insta building this harem out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamnit, I think this MC is growing on me....
x6.jpg
Ok yeah, he's definitely growing on me.
x20.jpg
It's not just growth anymore, If it weren't for the Lolis, he'd be perfect.
x21.jpg
I think i'm in love, he's a pervert like Issei, but actually follows through.
x23.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ah Highschool dxd. Got too bored after watching season 1. According to wiki he just cockblocks himself and is probably not better than MC of toloveru.

Dex-chan lover
Lol at most of the comments. X) I'm just here for the ride. I wanna see where it goes. :p

Art is nice, translation is good, but I can surely say that it is the worst manga I've ever read!
MC and is bitches ruined it for me.

Group Leader
Because it's awful, but I can't look away.

Also, mayo pasta is a real thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Hordy987 Thank you for your contributions, good sir!

The deconstruction of the usual MC in this is just a beautiful beautiful thing.
x23.jpg
OMG, an MC who is honest with his desires and understands that perversion is natural, it's a f*cking miracle, I'm in heaven.
x25.jpg
Every time I think I can't possibly love this MC anymore, he proves me wrong.
x30.jpg

haven't read this... but i found comment section of this manga is more interesting... so, can i get some advice if i have to read this manga or not?

This is painfully painful to read, but the art is pretty.
So If you enjoy looking at cute characters doing ecchi stuff while spouting random nonsense, by all means, have fun.
If you're looking for anything else, like a plot for example.. Well, I'm sorry to tell you that you came to the wrong place. :eek:

@ kurogami well, i did take a peek at image spoiler by someone here and take a glimpse of some dialogues... and i think i'll just follow your advice and steer clear from this manga... lol...
also when i saw comments about mayo x pasta, i think the author really takes avant-garde to a whole new level... lol... srsly? but then again, japanese and their weird quirks... oh well... i remember seeing an actual popsicle with tuna flavor... *fcplm*

Nice art but it's the only fcking thing good about this manga cuz the rest is awful. Feels like I'm reading a blatant wish-fulfilment fan-fic rather than a proper manga.

Dex-chan lover
Just found this and daymn man the original author must be some desperate loner and the subpar translation isn't helping much.

Dex-chan lover
the manga has good female character but MC is an asshole with certain disdain for females in general.

Users who are viewing this thread