By Spring - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Actually...

This felt very...anticlimactic, at least i expected something a little more impactful. Guess the timeskip will tell what happened with everyone

Dex-chan lover
So the author can't find an assistant? now i can't get mad then :c

Aggregator gang
“I've never taken anybody's money,except yours.” Out of context it doesn't sound very good haha

Btw this is the first time axe did a good thing. It ended this guy's suffering. Look he has a decent haircut and smartphone now

Dex-chan lover
@GuitarLegend you surprised me today lol. I was like “hold up!?” I didn’t think a new chapter was going to be out today. 😭 Thank you for the new chapter today. 🙌 I really appreciate it! 😁 When do you think we’ll see the final chapter? Next month or next year maybe? :eek:

Dex-chan lover
okay.

been a good ride until now. it's a shame but it's not all bad.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Even though my computer is just 1.5 meter away, my back cant handle it lol.

Damn, the mom really had to go and say her son was un planned, what a terrible person.
thanks a lot scan team, Especially since I read that you worked hard!

Let us see the ending, I don't feel like it was axed, but it did feel a little rushed.

Group Leader
@Legend13 hahaha right? We somehow managed to release the same day it came out XD We promise the same for the final chapter, which should have been released next week but due to delays it might be pushed a week or two, we'll keep you posted :D Thanks for reading!

Forgot to thank @GuitarLegend and @DarknessAssassin for the simulcasted release. I was dreading a tragic climax, but never expected the author to make a bit of healing here.

At least most of us, like Souta, are going to be actually free from the suffering hell.

People saying it was axed but it wasn't. The author didn't find another assistant to continue the series a little bit more. That's sad tbh but we kinda knew the series wouldn't pass the 30 issue due to the pace of the story.

Uhhh some very serious things were glossed over. Wtf.

This chapter just bulldozed through the plot and made everything better.

Users who are viewing this thread