By Spring - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Actually...

Dex-chan lover
Uhh so what happened with all the bullying and everything else? Are they just gonna up and forget about it?

Dex-chan lover
@Ryrie
Seems to me he and Haru left that place for 2 years (probably with the money Haru's stepdad gave her over the years) and have only just returned

Dex-chan lover
kinda sad its ending, it could have gone for a lot longer, like adressing the bullying stuff and so but at least we are getting a happy ending, MC deserves it after what he gone through

@Hejti tbf, this was not going to go longer than 30 chapters. Rereading this made me feel author actually wrote herself into a dangerous corner when Yuri flipped her shit in ch. 17 and the next ones, with the constant happenings, made it kind of obvious she only wanted to close things.

This was always bound to have a happy end nevertheless, despite of most of us actually wanting a tragic ending...

...not me ofc, i justbwanted Souta to be whisked away from this hellhole.

This is the kind of story that I wouldn't mind having more chapters...i just enjoyed watching their "development" sadly next one would be the last chapter

@Raydnt as far as i saw from the last page, Souta is on a rice field.
They prolly ran away to the boons and Souta started to work as a farmer.

Dex-chan lover
Sad it's ending. I will accept a happy end. Family relationships are complicated, I am not sure I would want my mother arrested even if she was like that.

PS. Yeah of course it's rushed, the author had to conclude it a few chapters.

@ahudson at least it was considerate enough to let it finish. Axe sama almost always is merciless.

At least it didn't turn into Gal Cleaning.

@Hejti it is implied they just moved out of the prefecture. Still a shitty way to end the school drama, but realistically that is what happens in most bully cases.

Double-page supporter
Lol this chapter is really good, but can we please appreciate the moment because while they were arguing, he only wears underpants as if it was a normal thing and it is funny no matter how i looked at it 😂

But damn the next chapter is the last chapter, why the good ones is likely too have a short chapter :( well i am pleased for this journey, i hope the last chapter is good

Aggregator gang
I heard how his heart broke in pieces after hearing "I can't turn back the time"
Man, poor guy

Users who are viewing this thread