By Spring - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Actually...

Dex-chan lover
This is obviously rushed. I don't hate it and it doesn't ruin the rest of this series, but it's definitely disappointing that all the issues and connections between characters aren't going to be properly addressed. It's just kind of a waste of what was built up beforehand.

If he didn't make the mom naked in the house like how she treated him, I'll never satisfied.

@aa11bb wanna know the legit reason?
It was axed bc Author wanted it to be axed, ngl. By the tone of her tweets, it looks she had a burnout (if i wanted to continue a bit more, i could have done more episodes, says one of her tweets).

She promised extra content with the tankoubon release tho.

@Plantslord author actually wanted the axe bc of health issues due tu burnout. In some way, she boycotted her own manga with the frequent hiatus she took (it had 3 hiatus this year, something actually strange for a biweekly manga from the mag it was published.

I posted the tweets some posts ago. Btw, she promised lots of extra contents with the 3rd volume. She is aware this was really too sudden of an ending.

Group Leader
Somewhat anti-climatic and lacking for sure, but at least it wasn't too bad. Hopefully we get a decent explanation for all the subplots and other supporting characters. It looks to be a happy ending, but the time-skip is only 2 years, so they should still be in school. Unless they move to the rural area and live as farmers, which isn't bad but will be hard. But then again, there's the legal issue, as they both are still minors and lacking financial support.

Ah, can't wait for the last chapter!

Still great manga but the ending was too fast and god damnit you axe stop getting in my way

Fed-Kun's army
wait was Souta leaves with Haru only in his underwear? lmao

also it pissed me off that Yuri never got her retribution

Users who are viewing this thread