By Spring - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Actually...

Dex-chan lover
Anticlimactic at the end but seeing as how the author was basically forced to end it early it makes sense this was rushed. Author even said as much on Twitter that more episodes were planned but the axeman waits for no one.
Still, despite the rush I'm just happy my boy gets a, presumably, happy ending. I've seen him go through so much shit so no matter how we got there allow him his happiness. I'm assuming next chapter will be the epilogue tying up the threads of the mom, Yuri, Haru and whatnot. All in all its been a fun ride.

A wonderful series, and one that I hope allows Fumi to have a happy ending with her child. In the next and final chapter, I hope the mangaka can give at least one line from Souta, stating that he and Fumi are doing well together. It's such a shame that this series was forced to end prematurely. Without a doubt the story I wanted to see explored the most was Fumi and Souta coming out of this with a stronger relationship. Fumi is not a bad person, and what she said in this chapter was merely decades of anguish, anger and exasperation getting the better of her in that heated moment. It would be horribly unfair and cruel to Fumi if she isn't given a happy ending.

Double-page supporter
Holy fuck, this was more hurriedly thrown together than a broke college student's dinner...

I feel robbed. This story was ramping up to be so twistedly delicious, and now we're left with generic oatmeal.

Double-page supporter
@darknessassassin
Thank you for confirming it. It was obvious for me that this series for axed and this development is not what the author envisioned, and yet people here still bashing her. Worst yet. They didn't even realize that they are part of reasons why it got axed because they are reading this for free and contributing zero cent to the author but still believe that they are entitled somehow.

Whatever the reason, it said this has to end prematurely. I wish she has a better chance in her next work.

Group Leader
@ohms they not really bashing it like that but because the fact is the fans enjoy this manga was just too good read it and didn't have to be axe honestly.
Like take it from us for example were fans who reads this underrated mangas and deserves more chapters basically continuation. We all want to see more development of the MC and FMC plus everyone else in the story even more theories make it enjoyable for readers like us that's why its needs a second chance. (Side Note - Boost the Sales of the Volumes Even More) 😁

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck what EVERY COMPANY AXE'd THIS FUCK YOU!! I don't think I can say Fuck you enough for taking a great piece of work and ruining it.

DAMIT NOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hard to see how Fumi gets any sort of happy ending after saying *that* about her own son. Could easily see her drowning herself in either the sex work or booze and possibly end up having ODed or something during the timeskip. Probably not the case since Souta looks happy in that timeskip panel, but you never know, lol.

Double-page supporter
@darknessassassin
I understand what you're saying and wholeheartedly agree. My message is directing more toward some comments that downright rude to the author, TBH (and I believe you already saw them). I understand with the others' frustration and don't really have problem with it.

Dex-chan lover
This had to have been cancelled because this series seems like a 50chapter series plus the ending feeling rushed. The stepfather plot, the teacher plot, the girl classmate plot all went nowhere.

But that look his mom gave (that was cut off) HAD have been "yes I wish you were a burden and I wish you weren't born"

Users who are viewing this thread