By Spring

mights as well make it 60 years later for the meme, fuck those endings men

This chapter was rushed but im glad it's ending, the plot probably couldn't carry this manga for more than 30 chapters

@DanTheMan6383 tbqh, the signs of things rushing to an end were there since chapter 17
with Yuri flipping her shit

Glad to see it having a happy ending, despite of most of people wanting a tragedy of this AND even though it''s having an extremely rushed end.

So that black haired girl is just gone? Would've liked some development but might just be me

man, what a shit manga, it was bad since the start, but all of us expected to get better, we had hopes, there was potential there, but if you re-read, it was so freaking bad with such a stupid ending. WTF, its almost funny

@Mizumachi no, but what else could you've done if you get axed really "soon"? Be glad author didn't pull a Kurumada and made a "never end" type of ending (the type of endings an axed manga gets) or throw a fit and crash and burn his story without survivors, but actually be allowed to finish the manga AND doing extra contents for the final vol. release.

This manga is one of the best I've read. In my opinion, it is on par with Machida-kun no sekai. Not in its fulfilling nature and joy I experienced while reading Machida-kun no sekai, but in its simple appearing story. For me, there seems to be hidden complexity, if one were to search further within the story. And unlike Machida-kun no sekai, it has caused me to emotionally react on the twist on the plot. On a side note, this happens very, very rarely. I definetely recommend this one - and Machida-kun no sekai - to all lovely manga readers out there. At last I want to thank the scanalation groups, who have brought this masterpiece to us readers. You have my greatest respect, dear scanalation staff.
Yours truly
Harald the peasant

@WhisCalifa69
I meant to ask if people really wanted a sad ending instead of a happy one.
I think you responded something entirely unexpected and unrelated to what I intended.
The fault lies with me for not typing a full sentences and not giving context though. I now realised that you have two comments in this thread, maybe even more, so I can see how you came to writing that comment.
It was nice to know about the axe and such anyways.

@Mizumachi my bad for not understanding the question🤦🏿‍♂️
More than wanted, people expected it to end in a downer note, bittersweet at best, due to the overall tone of the last 5 chapters, actually nobody expected it to go the healing + timeskip route, much less the timeskip.

if next chapter is the last, having read them all so far i can say with certainty that this is not a smut.

Can some one @ me the raw release date for this want to read this right when it's out

Users who are viewing this thread