By Spring

@Starbright eng and rus tl are ahead of the public raws. There's actually no point to remind the raws, specially when the next chapter is the last one without considering the omakes the last vol. will have.

@nerfed the reason it has the "smut" tag: chapters 8 and 11. I think it has to have the "domestic violence" tag tho.

@Starbright i was talking about the loveheaven raws. Translators talked about the tl'd chapters and, as of late, they were being released almost in simulcast alongside the raws.

The last chapter is going to be out in Nov. 24-25. The omakes in mid-to-late december.

@WhisCalifa69 Just because the mom is a prostitute and you get like 2 panels in this whole thing with an erotic depiction for the plot needs or for mom's further character development that doesn't make it a smut manga. Smut by definition is erotic writing that contains explicit, sexual content and having it here as THE description tag is wrong cause if anything this is mainly drama or social drama or whatever. Imagine every slife of life, romance manga you ever read that at some point gave you a love scene between two of the characters. Now imagine them having the smut tag. That's the feeling i am getting here and a wrong tag might drive people away from reading something they might have liked or invite others that is not their cup of tea into reading something.

@nerfed ask the scanlators why the smut tag.
I'm not them, but I think the smut tag is bc of
Souta's delusions in ch. 11, there was an explicit depiction of a girl from the jav mags he had licking a dick. Sure the member was all black, but its silhouette is really explicit.
I think the most appropiate contents' tag for this is "domestic abuse".

Real weebs wouldn't even complaint about the plot or smuts. This dude name (Nerfed) just a normie boys. Ignore him and continue reading the manga, its good to learn some few thing but not to hate it, lol.

Last chaper, lets goo.

kinda like rent a girlfriend except its a prostitute and not a girlfriend.

It's good that it ended quickly. Could've been written better and extended for a few more, but It's better without unnecessary drama.

The ending was quite nice. I thought one of his girl classmate will turn into yandere before ending this, but I guess there's not enough time. Thank you for author, illustrator, and translator group for bringing us this gem!

One more chapter could have been good to give a better explained conclusion bc it really felt very incomplete (and to give a meaningful roundabout ending with the 24th chapter being 24 yen), but good to see it ended happily.

Waiting for the omakes. I think it won't be about expanded conclusions, but most likely a. 5 H post epilogue.

Dex-chan lover
It seems clear that there was more the author wanted to explore, but couldn't since the time to develop and flesh things out more wasn't there. Still ended on a sweet note and tied up the loose ends well enough.

Dex-chan lover
Trick to think that this manga was a smut, anyway this series really need a good 20 more chapter to flesh out the character especially the FL, I'm not saying that she is bad but compare to the mom she is quite shallow for a "main" character, the conflict in the last few chapters could be better if they add 5 or just 1 chapter since it ended pretty abruptly(especially if they add just 1 more it be 24 like the 24 in their first meeting)

Ending was way too rushed there was a lot more the author could have done with the asshole mom and yandere classmate but the last chapter was great perfect way to wrap it up.

I enjoyed the story but the ending was obviously rushed. There was way too much that was not unpacked from the story

Users who are viewing this thread