Cake mo Hana mo Houseki mo - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit that got creepy :huh:
It was already dark as fuck but that ending took it to another level.
Great oneshot thou

The owner of that business surely has to be one of those Epstein types, spiteful ratfaced creatures that profit in delight from the disgrace of little girls, truly contemptable people that cannot be considered human.

Group Leader
Jesus Christ, all I wanted for christmas was a wholesome yuri story, not this. And her logic doesn't even make sense, why not just buy her from the brothel and lock her up in the basement so she never make any other friend? so idiotic

Double-page supporter
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Is this by the same guy who did that one "rescuing the Prince" toxic Yuri oneshot?
Also, Mary is a short-sighted dumb bitch. Not only has she thrown away the best means of getting Azami's attention, does she not realize that she no longer has control over anything in her scenario? There's no way in hell the manager is gonna let those two just exist in their own isolated world; there's customers to serve, and when you're on the clock the customer gets undivided attention. Hopefully, someone buys Azami and Mary is left alone in the shop

Dex-chan lover
...notice that the title is "Cake, Flowers, and Jewellery" but they only talk about cake and jewellery throughout, with Azami likening herself to cake and jewellery in the final pages. Azami is the Japanese name for the thistle—a flower.
Good catch, but a simpler explanation of the title is that "flower girl" is Japanese slang for a prostitute. And yuri means "lily flower".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, though she should have just made Azami her personal maid.

Double-page supporter
Oh the potential for this story to have finished wholesomely with the crazy chick buying our MC's freedom. Lately I don't even look up yuri anymore because of how toxic the new releases are... I thought I'd give this a try and I got proven right once again...

Fed-Kun's army
Y'all hate Toxic Yuri way too much. I love Toxic twists to Yuri, they really give us a lot more to our world of Yuri. That's why KitaKimi will always be one of the greats.

Group Leader
The owner of that business surely has to be one of those Epstein types, spiteful ratfaced creatures that profit in delight from the disgrace of little girls, truly contemptable people that cannot be considered human.
In an era where you either sell your children yourself or die of hunger, at least you no longer need to worry about not having a roof overhead when you sleep. Slave traders only take it as a business chance that would profit both parties.

Compare the slave traders system to children who are made to beg in the streets, I'm not sure which is the darker side of human society.

Y'all hate Toxic Yuri way too much. I love Toxic twists to Yuri, they really give us a lot more to our world of Yuri. That's why KitaKimi will always be one of the greats.
This one has absolutely retarded writing, so much so that I’d be laughing if it didn’t go and ruin the yuri with it.

Users who are viewing this thread