Call of the Night - Ch. 187 - More Than Ever Before

Dex-chan lover

We finally made it to this point! So hyped to see what happens next!

Dex-chan lover
okay okay lets think calmly everyone. we know from the candy series that the author is not afraid to leave it just like this, so its possible that she sucks his blood and he turns but she becomes a human? that would fulfill the requirements that they believe right? if thats the case then it stands to reason that the last chapters are upon us and he might just make
it that she dies and it becomes a tragedy or another unfulfilled love story. there is my negativity for the day, sorry i had to do it here.

guys, what if author goes this route instead. nazuna refrains from sucking altogether and they just live a normal life together, have seggs and make baby like her mum did. and then maybe when kou is about to die of old age, nazuna sucks him to die together
I have a theory that because nazuna is half human that if she were to suck his blood NOW then her vampire side would die or it wouldn’t affect her at all… everyone looks at her as 100% vampire when they think of the vampires die if they suck the blood of the ones they love while forgetting she’s only half vamp… this has been my thought since we found out she was in love

Dex-chan lover
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

That is all

Group Leader
I was expecting another curve ball but oh damn I'm glad I was wrong heh.
Time to jump on those hundreds over problems they still have now!

Dex-chan lover
guys, what if author goes this route instead. nazuna refrains from sucking altogether and they just live a normal life together, have seggs and make baby like her mum did. and then maybe when kou is about to die of old age, nazuna sucks him to die together
I Would not hate that kind of ending

Dex-chan lover
Idiot duo :unsure:.

Kou did use a rizzpell on her, he made her use her own booze storage to lose her tongue.

Anyone else got a little ting of embarrassment every time Kou said "suck me" without adding the blood part?
I couldn't not laugh at that whole section. Read out of the context of the series those panels are just him telling her to go ahead and suck him then he'll know if he loves her or not.

Users who are viewing this thread